Looking for a new alliance

Hey all, I'm currently looking for a new alliance. I like my current alliance, but it's too laid back, so rewards are abysmal. I play multiple times daily and haven't missed a login reward since they started doing them. Message me in game or on here. My rating has jumped up 30,000 points in the last month or two and I plan on being over 100k pretty soon.147nko5htp2g.png

Comments

• MheikalMheikal Member Posts: 91
    ALLIANCE - SynergyDogs [4Dogs]

We are a good core group of nine players looking to expand our alliance by either having new allies joining us or another alliance that would like to join ours. We are all daily players. All we ask is that you contribute daily. We also win most of our AWs, and would like to improve our overall standing here too.

PM Ryan00F in game if interested, or just join up!

Here's to growing together!
  • TKFULLATKFULLA Member Posts: 14
    le9wmkoga62o.png
    Were looking for recruits at the moment. We do map 5 most days. I'm TKFULLA in game if you're interested.
  • Rex12Rex12 Member Posts: 18
    I'm with ThumbsOfGalactus. We're a new alliance currently sitting at 18 members (3.4 mil). We've all been together for a few years. If you're interested or want more details, add Rextallga in-game, or through Line.
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Member Posts: 135
    Join mine...World Eaters. Just send me a message in game "Liquid Butt". You would be 2nd highest ranked member but we are growing and very active. Plan to be clearing Map 3 in AQ soon. Just got a 150k player to join. No line app required
  • beaupoembeaupoem Member Posts: 443
    TMOMS is a 2.8m alliance looking for active players wanting to grow. we hit SA weekly and have minimum requirements for item use, completion, and duels. we're currently doing AQ map 3 in advanced bracket with the occasional AW tossed in