**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hidden defenders in AW make no sense

BajjsbwuqjwBajjsbwuqjw Posts: 876 ★★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Afawk there is a tool scouter lense and no defender remains hidden in alliance war.

Either fix it or make defenders visible

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Except scouter lens don’t work until you’ve entered the map.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Afawk there is a tool scouter lense and no defender remains hidden in alliance war.

Are you going to spec lens? I dont know anyone in the upper tiers that runs it just to look at it.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Are you going to spec lens? I dont know anyone in the upper tiers that runs it just to look at it.
    Kind hav to when ebony mav get add
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

except that you can't see it ahead of time. You have to be in the map first. If anything it makes the scouter lens a good mastery.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Lormif said:

why, do you bring no one but CG and elektra?
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Gamer said:

Lormif said:

I’m not that hige op but I’m had to swapped my team a bit but. That it not the biggest.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Lormif said:

Gamer said:

Lormif said:

I’m not that hige op but I’m had to swapped my team a bit but. That it not the biggest.
    doesn't change my comment, I dont know anyone using elektra really, so that leaves CG, which you should not really be going in class dissadvantage and you have 3 slots.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Gamer said:

Lormif said:

Gamer said:

Lormif said:

doesn't change my comment, I dont know anyone using elektra really, so that leaves CG, which you should not really be going in class dissadvantage and you have 3 slots.
    Ghost can be to I’m use ghost the most she wild not handle ebony mav that great.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Lormif said:

Gamer said:

Lormif said:

Gamer said:

Lormif said:

Ghost can be to I’m use ghost the most she wild not handle ebony mav that great.
    Don't phase against him with Ghost. Problem solved.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

Lormif said:

Gamer said:

Lormif said:

Gamer said:

Lormif said:

Don't phase against him with Ghost. Problem solved.
    Then u wont evade anything and get down buy blocking but it isn’t the end of the worlds. I’m find just that the massive defensive chmap ther hav Ben add can be tricky but overall I’m happy for counter to champ just need more devsatiy in war with is great instand of just ghost hood wasp ect and CG and prox and DS ect. Mean more chmap to use. Just in need to show it now els u migt end op in losing in the end. But overall as you said ther works arund but ghost hit a wet nudl without pheas