**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling ISO Directly From Stash?

At times i am forced to sell off massive amounts of expiring ISO and can't help but think how great it would be to be able to sell it directly from my stash.

Thoughts???

Comments

• SirDubusSirDubus Posts: 13
    edited May 2019
    yep. I find myself having to sell a bunch of really useful ISO that i'd love to use to, you know, level up a champ... just so i can get to the expiring stuff to sell. Selling directly from the stash would be glorious.
    However, I think the real issue is not having the gold to level up so we can avoid having to sell anything...
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I agree, but better get rid of the expiration timer. Or even better yet increase the inventory. Almost anything would be an improvement.
  • Cr8zyChrisCr8zyChris Posts: 15
    Absolutely, would b such a time save
    r
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    I sold a couple of hundred today, four at a time from inventory, normally I would sell all the low level class to make room but the whole lot were 5000's

Fix this, it is infuriating.
  • Viktor252Viktor252 Posts: 44
    That whole bouncing back and forth thing gets old.
  • GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
    I agree wholeheartedly with this post, it is very cumbersome to have to claim a few ISO from your stash, back out and sell, then back to stash to claim a few more, etc. etc. Just add a “Sell” button to the top of the stash screen next to the Claim button.