**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you use boosts for questing

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,716 ★★★★★
I don't know if it's just me but I don't really like using boosts because it makes me feel underpowered so I usually wait till my team is stronger. How bout you?

Do you use boosts for questing 36 votes

Yes
22%
EpistriatusSavio444KngSpcFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLormifGeorgiaDawgTiger360PIZZATIME 8 votes
No
27%
winterthurGambl0rMC2707WoogieboogieDead1LostReplica23KingpinamosEvisceratorFreeToPlay_21Ctfz35 10 votes
Sometimes
50%
DNA3000SnakeEyes69Timone147allinashesJustArandomGuyhereFoxhero007NojokejaymFighter092ErkPizzabeatJohn757Jedi_HawkeTheSquish671ẞlооdZuroFred_JoeityhenrysanchezaWade420wilson69 18 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes
    For tough quests i use boosts
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Sometimes
    If I'm pushing content that really tests me, I might. But, I feel like boosts aren't super useful unless you put on a bunch at once. Usually it's just a matter of not slipping up.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Sometimes
    Mostly for EQ though when they’re expiring
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Yes
    They’re in the game for a reason, might as well use them instead of letting them expire from the overflow.
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    edited May 2019
    No
    I keep convincing myself I can get through it and save the boost for a harder challenge. And it just keeps cycling until I'm forced to use it because it's about to expire in my inventory overflow
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian
    Sometimes
    Rarely. If they are expiring and I can't use them in AQ or AW, I might pop them in quests. But generally, only against extremely problematic content. Last time I used a boost outside of alliance content was specifically against the 6.1.5 Crossbones.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    No
    I tend to forget and only use boosts in AQ and AW.