**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

looking for ally!!

100k player here i can take down mini bosses of map4 havent played map5 yet but i think its time to move to an all that runs 2 times map5 and cares of winning with passion both at aq and war. i m looking for an adult, running smoothly ally that needs 1-2 replacement(i dont prefer to be somewhere which still trying to set things) i expect to ally to hit all milestones as i can contribute more than minimum in all. i m highly active (almost all the time except sleep). also highly communicative people with sense of humor would be great :)

Comments

• MheikalMheikal Posts: 91
    ALLIANCE - SynergyDogs [4Dogs]

We are a good core group of nine players looking to expand our alliance by either having new allies joining us or another alliance that would like to join ours. We are all daily players. All we ask is that you contribute daily. We also win most of our AWs, and would like to improve our overall standing here too.

PM Ryan00F in game if interested, or just join up!

Here's to growing together!
  • GaanjGaanj Posts: 33
    Message me in game at Gaanj, you'd be a good fit with us. We're hungry so we expect a lot but we gain a lot because of it.
  • BreybreyBreybrey Posts: 39
    Message me in line: breynolds11
  • CuzzcaCuzzca Posts: 11
    Join us. Avengers elite. We run map 4 as much as we can. Just trying to fill our ranks. Msg me cuzzca to join
  • 2darkfire wrote: »
    100k player here i can take down mini bosses of map4 havent played map5 yet but i think its time to move to an all that runs 2 times map5 and cares of winning with passion both at aq and war. i m looking for an adult, running smoothly ally that needs 1-2 replacement(i dont prefer to be somewhere which still trying to set things) i expect to ally to hit all milestones as i can contribute more than minimum in all. i m highly active (almost all the time except sleep). also highly communicative people with sense of humor would be great :)

"Rite of the phoenix" join us
  • Shazb76Shazb76 Posts: 33
    Alliance: Marvel Hunters [MH23]

We are a 4.8 m active alliance with members from all over the world. We run 3 full bgs for both AQ and AW with AQ being priority.

1. AQ- we bounce between advance & expert tier. Advanced weeks we run 55433. Expert weeks we focus on war and run 53232.
    2. SA weekly
    3. Full rewards for duels, completion and item use
    4. Support and advice to grow

We are we looking for:
    1. Active members who have a life outside the game but also log on frequently to get the job done
    2. At least 5 R4 4*s or equivalent 5*s and min 11 4*s not lower than R3. Min 80K Unless you are an exceptional fighter then you can grow with us.
    3. Willing to have/ download line app as we use this for communication.
    4. Map 5 experience preferable but not essential

Add me on line app: Shazb76 or in game Shazb