**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New wave of bans.

13»

Comments

• Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    I HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER! DID NOT CHEAT OR DO ANYTHING WRONG TO DESERVE THIS. I HAVE BEEN A WHALE FOR THIS GAME FOR OVER A YEAR. I GRINDED DAY IN AND DAY OUT. I HAVE BEEN WRONGFULLY BANNED. THIS HAS TO BE RESOLVED. I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS.

Sure you have. Plus 1 for you though for typing understandable english
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    wrote:
    quote removed by mod

Or, you know, never hire a mod in the first place. Ruins the game for those who do things the right way.
    Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on
  • Options
    I HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER! DID NOT CHEAT OR DO ANYTHING WRONG TO DESERVE THIS. I HAVE BEEN A WHALE FOR THIS GAME FOR OVER A YEAR. I GRINDED DAY IN AND DAY OUT. I HAVE BEEN WRONGFULLY BANNED. THIS HAS TO BE RESOLVED. I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS.

Lol bye bye
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    I have no sympathy for cheaters at all, but I can understand why people did it, really can. But you get banned, tough

But what I don't understand, is when they get banned the feel the need to come on the forums and advertise the fact? No-one has ever been unbanned for cheating (sharing, mods etc) and no-one on the forum is ever going to believe the fact that they didnt cheat, in fact we all give them hell and enjoy it. So why come on here and tell us all you cheated. Do they really think Kabam ban paying customers for no reason and with no proof? If they shout loud enough Kabam will not see the actual facts on the account that justify the ban?

But, saying that, please more cheater post that you were banned unfairly, coz this is rapidly becoming the best part of the game now!
  • Options
    VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Lukedwonln wrote: »
    Some accounts are being banned for company error!

Unless, of course, they logged on using their wife's account. I guess you had forgotten about that "what-if" scenario that was posted twice for everyone to see.
  • Options
    VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    But what I don't understand, is when they get banned the feel the need to come on the forums and advertise the fact? ...

It is to perpetuate the belief that there is something wrong with the company.

Long before the July 18 "ban wave", people would say that Kabam would only ban the innocent while at the same time claim that Kabam doesn't do anything about cheaters.

Others come in to take one last dig (or many more digs until they find something else to do) at the company (i.e. the "addiction" is over). Now that they aren't playing the game, they obviously have more time on their hands.

The game is full of "Lance Armstrongs".