**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance war enlist.....???

This is my 3rd time to notice my opponent alliance rating is 1,03,48,581/ 30members too much, but my alliance rating -52,58,387/21members ,how we can defeat or win
I know can't be win in any stage in this situation definitely

This is the joke with us ... If kabam want to win we win if kabam decide to loss we loss...

Give me a proper solution..

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    If you both have similar War Rating (and were both Silver-2 last Season), that seems fair. Maybe opponent doesn't try as hard so doesn't win as much as your ally (even though your player strength not as high).
  • RubyMedusa19535RubyMedusa19535 Posts: 90
    @SummonerNR
    Bro.. you want say properly this is my fault because my alliance rating is high so you decide to reduce my rating....???
    What about alliance members rating ???
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Alliance rating has nothing to do with matchmaking.

It’s SOLELY based on War Ratings.
    Make some rule if any alliance have 27 members they can't play 2 bg.. in aw then alliance war rating no problems

This is request from kabam^

4 days ago I achieved silver 1 bracket
    But now I'm in silver 2 again again.
    So all members are not happy with silver2
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    Why does it matter how many members in alliance ? And what overall alliance rating is ? Doesn't matter if bottom 10 are really weak, really strong, or empty alliance slots. Only matters what the 20 that participate in 2BG wars end up doing, which results in their War Rating. Which is equal to yours.

Also why member rating doesn't matter is that some could just have 8 high 5* rank-4 heroes and sold everyone else, versus someone who has 20 heroes 5* Rank-4 and a ton of other 5/50. Can only play with 8 of them (11 during AQ).