**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Waiting game!

Throwing this out here, can someone tell me if this type of behavior does happen and intended to happen?

https://youtu.be/OZKgk9nepXg

Comments

• Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    I'm fairly certain it's a bug. Some people have reported the ai just sitting and blocking even after they hit into block. At least I hope it's the same bug and they're going to fix it because that is one passive ai.
  • Options
    Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    I have experienced this waiting around bug most recently, and it’s annoying. Kabam, if u r reading this, plz fix the bug of waiting around
  • Options
    PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    How about no, I love this bug. Especially when I bring Void in to the fights
  • Options
    VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178

but not ideal in timed-fights, IMO, like AW/AQ
  • Options
    PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    edited May 2019

Bring a bigger Void. Besides, you can just heavy him out of his block.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Good bug if you have the Void I guess 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    It’s not a bug at all. Modoks ai have been defensive since he was released. And here is where u realize starky isnt as u’ve heard. Yes he can have matchups that he is crappy. Bring in a massacre or even better a quake and punish that sofaman.
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

It’s not a bug at all. Modoks ai have been defensive since he was released. And here is where u realize starky isnt as u’ve heard. Yes he can have matchups that he is crappy. Bring in a massacre or even better a quake and punish that sofaman.

there's an instance with Corvus, in that video and there were more of it against different opponent but wasn't able to record it. :smiley: it was really weird.
  • Options

they are working on it, be patient, it's like this since more than one month

it's great to hear that they know about it. Not read it in the known issues page, so I threw it here in discussion to see if anyone can confirm :)
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

No, you can't. If you charge a heavy, the bug stops and he punishes you. It's insane. Hold up, think I have a video
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Sixshot1 said:

No, you can't. If you charge a heavy, the bug stops and he punishes you. It's insane. Hold up, think I have a video
    Ugh, didn't record the one where he punished my heavy, just the one where I hit into his block to end it. Was in the monthly event
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

ẞlооd said:

Good bug if you have the Void I guess 🤷‍♂️
    It's super fun for Quake too
    Ooh, that would be fun. I just pulled her haha.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Hey guys, there's already a discussion HERE about the same topic. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.