**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How bad do we need a new Duel/Training center in MCOC?

This morning I wanted to do some training on Havok. I went, as always in the Duel Bot and got a player to go against. Problem is that name doesn't exist anymore in the game... I know people working on the bot are doing an insane work to keep the list updated (thanks btw) but players' main champ can change as well as their names...
So, I think we need a more elegant in-game way for that. But do you?
The Duel center would be a simple screen with the list of champs, we could select which star and ranking we want and fight.
The Training center would be a more elaborate functionality where you could also select any number of nodes you want to apply to the selected champ.

How bad do we need a new Duel/Training center in MCOC? 22 votes

No need for that, I use the Duel bot or look for specific champs in quests
0%
Yes, a free Duel center would be nice to have.
22%
benshbMqc19FutigamiLordRaymond3WebheadUnltd 5 votes
Yes, a free Training center would be nice to have.
72%
BigPoppaCBONEWorld EaterLurkerTerraOMC_PintoXXGhost_RiderXXkikiFurieuxKngSpcBowTieJohnTheSpicyKnightBlaker78X_Factor_AgentThanos_CarCtleath_013ZephyrRaToniii 16 votes
Other (please explain).
4%
Lvernon15 1 vote

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other (please explain).
    Probably a big feature, but I’d love a system where you can pick a champion and nodes with them to practice for basically everything such as an aw boss fight, and it would also open great opportunities for external tournaments to develop
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 220 ★★
    Yes, a free Training center would be nice to have.
    Lvernon15 said:

Probably a big feature, but I’d love a system where you can pick a champion and nodes with them to practice for basically everything such as an aw boss fight, and it would also open great opportunities for external tournaments to develop

That's basically what I call "Training center" ;)