**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rng and lack of mutants

Do most roasters look like this? I have mutant gem and a overflow of mutant t4cc. Just keep getting skill champs over and over again for some reason.. Many of the awakend skill champs i have are duped more then ones.

Comments

• SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    Is this thread about if i have good or bad champs? No, its about the lack of a certain class. I am wondering if this is a usual thing to get so few of one class compared to some of the other ones.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I am in the same boat but for me the lacking classes are mystic and cosmic..I have pulled proxima but I am not using a gem on her and I have 2 5* cosmic and a 5* mystic AG still looking for champs to be used upon..
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

Is this thread about if i have good or bad champs? No, its about the lack of a certain class. I am wondering if this is a usual thing to get so few of one class compared to some of the other ones.

What is the thread about exactly then? What do you think RNG means? You get a random champ from 1 of 6 classes. Sometimes you get more types than others but that's exactly what RNG is.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Oh I see sorry. I too am lacking cosmic class
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Im overflowing Cosmic, and Im lacking Skill. I would say it looks normal
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Oh yeah

I have such a baby roster lol
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Oh yeah

Youre sleeping on quake lol
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Mine looks completely different than yours:

• Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    6 of my last 10 5* have been mutant champs. But overall my classes are pretty even, which eventually yours will be as well.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Do most roasters look like this?

Most? I don't think so. Some imbalance is likely. I can't tell how many pulls that represents total, but it looks to be something in the neighborhood of 60. A perfectly even set of pulls would be ten per class, which is statistically very unlikely. You're bound to have variations about within the range of 6 to 14 per class. Pulling only three of one class is something that would happen only infrequently. If I had to guestimate (since I don't want to do the entire closed form calculation, someone else is welcome to give it a shot) it is probably a 1-2% chance of that happening.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Zuro said:

ẞlооd said:

Oh yeah

Just pulled her from a free grandmaster like a week ago haha. Loving her already, just need the resources.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Zuro said:

ẞlооd said:

Oh yeah

Just pulled her from a free grandmaster like a week ago haha. Loving her already, just need the resources.
    Ah okay have fun with her
  • LodockLodock Posts: 32
    edited May 2019

• LodockLodock Posts: 32
    I think I'm good on mystic champs haha
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There are less champs in some classes, but mystic has the least currently, for me I have a surplus of all classes besides skill as a 5*
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Search Justia patents... you'll get your answer 😎
  • PiggyPiggy Posts: 2
    definitely not just you, until just last month I only had 2 mutant champions (pulled x-23 and Iceman last month :smiley: ) and over 10 cosmic multiple of them duped. not sure why so many of us have this problem but we never get the class we need.
  • Boilingsi_siBoilingsi_si Posts: 37
    Zuro said:

ẞlооd said:

Oh yeah

And sabretooth, argon, and star lord