**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Counters to stun immune symbiode in variant 2.0

TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Tryinf to complete Variant 2.0 and so far its been relatively easy but got stuck on the symbiode in 2.1
I used 2 team revives but I barely scratched it(took out like 40k health or smthn)
I explored Act 5 so its not like I dont know how to fight stun immune or evade champs but the restrictions are really hurting me. Whats the strat to take him down cuz domino heavy counter isnt able to cut it for me.

Comments

• Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    the options you have from the best to the weakest options imo :
    bait his heavy and counter it with yours

-km bait the heavy until he has his l1 once he shoot it hit himm to gain true strike and keep heavying him with him the class advantage + bleed damage would help and using the sp3 once you hit 15 bleeds can take quite nice of health from him

-sparks you gather your poise charges and hit him with your heavy after his if h doesn't evade you'll take like a good amount of health if u sit at some good amount of poises probably more than 10k health the only disadvantage is sparks weak in such situation since his health and resist is low

-domino with red hulk synergy same strategy heavy baiting

- sentinel can work too he is an xl so not worry about the glacing stuff just make sure you end your combos in 4 hits not 5

-void heavy too here the fear of void can reduce his evade and void has a big health can survive in there you could put hulk ( normal ) to make the heavy stonger that would buff the intimidiating presence too

-spider gween heavy can stop evades not a bad option too

-cap iw great block profiency and gain kinetic from receiving hit on block that you would turn iinto furies once you bait his heavy save your sp3 time it with a heavy to gaoin attack with kinetix charges and hit the symb should hurt.

-omega red not quite a great option but i think those spores would do great damage tough but i think you have beter option

OVERALL THAT FIGHT IS ONE OF THOSE FIGHT YOU JUST GET THROUGH WITH LUCK OR ITEMS THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN INTECEPET HOW TO END IT

MY FIRST RUN WAS A MESS ON HIM REVIVED ALL OF MY CHAMPS AND HE KILLED THEM ALL R5 5*S/ NEXT I JUST REVIVED AA WITH A 20% REVIVE AND TOOK LIIKE 90% WTH HIM

GOOD LUCK

• Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I know it doesn't help you but I discovered a great counter, Hyperion and just wait for his powergain till l1, then l1 him when he rushes in at you, he doesn't evade it much, and if he does you have time to block before he charges you as he's pushed back enough, Hyperion is large so you don't get the damage from specials. Then again I do have a r5 5* Hyperion so...might not work for a 4* so well
  • Options
    Hmm I will try all the counters above. I tried heavy baiting with domino but he kept evading the 2nd part so I will try again. As I noted in my original post I have already completed Act 5 100 percent. It was between Act 6 and variant 2 to progress and I have been advised to go for variant which has been easy so far except for that one boss which I struggled to beat(I usually use KM but I wasnt able to heavy intercept)
  • Options
    Oh forgot to inlcude that my Gulk is actually rank 3 level 5 or smthn. When I get enough gold I will max him out. Also I have the T5BC but I am missing 5 T2 alphas so its still gonna take an entirety to rank 5 a 5 star or even rank 4 another 5 star
  • Options
    Ya I could wait, I have a 2 to 3 science gem so I can also get my Rulk to rank 3 when I get the gold(gold and T2 alphas are the only things I am struggling in). I just dont have anything else to do and then I thought I can just practice in variant 2 but one thing led to the other and I easily completed chapter 1. I watched vids online and it seems that this symbiode might be the biggest hurdle. If I were to wait until I get my roster better then who should I rank to get him down?