**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino or Iceman

Trying to decide who to R5 between my Domino or Iceman ( both unawakened)

Next things on my list are becoming Uncollected and finishing last chapter of RTTL. They both do awesome damage and have good abilities so I'm at a crossroads

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Depends on your roster. Domino is great everywhere but is only bleed immune. Iceman has bonus dot and triple immunity. Personally I'd do Iceman
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    I'm leaning toward Iceman too but the crit bleeds and crazy damage from Domino is the thing that makes it hard for me but this is my 4* and 5* roster

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Domino all the way. She wrecks anything and everything, and you already have Corvus and Proxima for evasión counter.

Domino does insane damage and can get 11 hit combos off one parry when you have the Masacre Synergy.

Don’t want to do a lot of hits? (For enemies like Thing) use the masacre and Red Hulk synergy, parry heavy and it will do so much incinerate (rare DoT) it’s insane.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Domino...and I would take Emma over Iceman anyway.
    Don’t take this the wrong way, but these champs have extremely low PI for level 56.

What do your masteries look like? You could make this a lot easier for yourself.

Don’t take this the wrong way, but these champs have extremely low PI for level 56.

What do your masteries look like? You could make this a lot easier for yourself.

Its cool man, I can't get offended by a video game lol. Thats why I come here for help. Anyway tho I breeze through most things probably because i took my time going through content, and have been stalling on starting Act 5 for about a month and I've been playing like 5 or 6 months. Which masteries should I focus on, I'd appreciate any advice
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Maxing parry and stupefy is essential, and then deep wounds is great for domino and really any bleeder. Assassin is a good mastery to have as well.

(It would help if you would screenshot your mastery pages and share them so we can give u more personalized advice)

Ignore the one in field training lol, just was playing around with them a little and haven't reset them since

Its cool man, I can't get offended by a video game lol. Thats why I come here for help. Anyway tho I breeze through most things probably because i took my time going through content, and have been stalling on starting Act 5 for about a month and I've been playing like 5 or 6 months. Which masteries should I focus on, I'd appreciate any advice
    Cool beans.

Not too bad. Unless you are running some crazy Fury champ or synergy, all of those are useless. Get both Cruelty and Precision all the way up.

Also, Stupefy should be max almost all the time. This increases your stun duration. Far more important than Limber unless you are super involved in war.

Take those low level defensive points, and put 3-4 of them into physical resistance.

Max Parry as well. Combined with Stupefy, you are missing nearly a second of stun duration.
    Thanks for the advice. I used alot of Angela, Hype, Gammora thats why i was just using extended fury for that build. Going to update them now
    Domino it is then lol. Thanks for the top tier advice from all of u

Thanks for the advice. I used alot of Angela, Hype, Gammora thats why i was just using extended fury for that build. Going to update them now

Hype and Gams will really benefit from that extra stun duration! Help keep those furies up!
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Domino all the way. She wrecks anything and everything, and you already have Corvus and Proxima for evasión counter.

Domino does insane damage and can get 11 hit combos off one parry when you have the Masacre Synergy.

Don’t want to do a lot of hits? (For enemies like Thing) use the masacre and Red Hulk synergy, parry heavy and it will do so much incinerate (rare DoT) it’s insane.

How do you do an 11 hit combo? which order do you (MLM, Heavy) etc.