**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Medusa versus magneto

Something that has been bothering me for some time now; why can Medusa control metal far better than either version of the magnetos?

In the comics I don’t even think Medusa can control metal but magneto does it with ease. In the game Medusa can control metal and all magneto can do is reduce their ability accuracy by a SMALL amount.

4 star Medusa is all you need to easily defeat ultron boss in act5. Magneto can’t do any damage at all to that ultron. Why is this?

Please fix and/or give magneto the buffs that he deserves.

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Magneto is in most need of a buff. There is so much kabam can do with him. Unfortunetely now that colossus got the vote, the already OP mutant class is getting even better so I doubt he will be buffed for a while.
  • Options
    CyborgdeanCyborgdean Posts: 38
    Medusa stops ultron in act5 from healing or gaining power. Magneto can’t do a single thing to him. 4 star Medusa being able to easily one shot act5 end boss while magneto gets laughed at by ultron is not a good thing
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

Medusa stops ultron in act5 from healing or gaining power. Magneto can’t do a single thing to him. 4 star Medusa being able to easily one shot act5 end boss while magneto gets laughed at by ultron is not a good thing

That's not true at all. Magneto can kill the last boss of act 5.
    Different champions, different abilities. Some of them better than the other's, some of the other's are better in different scenarios.