**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2015 Rank Up Gems

I now have pulled two 2015 Mutant 3-4 rank up gems from the second variant... I know they are going to buff Colossal, but it's still pretty weak that my next best option is Storm or Cyclops :(.... I wish they would just buff Magneto by now! Anyone else having some crappy luck with these gems?

Comments

• RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Mattrav2 said:

I now have pulled two 2015 Mutant 3-4 rank up gems from the second variant... I know they are going to buff Colossal, but it's still pretty weak that my next best option is Storm or Cyclops :(.... I wish they would just buff Magneto by now! Anyone else having some crappy luck with these gems?

Yepp. 2/3 variant 2 gems were mutant 2015. Im gonna rank collosus and magneto.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    My 6 were skill, mutant, skill, Sci, Sci, and mystic.

Mystic was really the only one I got I wanted. Was hoping for some tech for vision and SL but oh well at least I got to rank magik. Took up WS, HE, Gwen, and Luke. Holding on to the mutant to see what happens with colossus or if we ever get wolvie
  • ShreddnesssShreddnesss Posts: 40
    I managed to get 3x mutant 3-4 2015 gems...ranked up magneto and still got 2 left...
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    My 6 were cosmic skill tech for V1, and cosmic mutant mystic for V2.

Respectively I ranked up Venom Hawkeye OG Vision, then Ronan Cyclops and Jugs.

Ronan cause it was either him or Cpt Marvel and he provided more utility. Cyclops cause Miike said he’s very effective. Jugs cause he runs like well.. juggernaut on beginner and normal EQs.