"Help Requested" Arena Is it Annoying?? Pls Poll your Votes

vish04vish04 Posts: 34
edited May 16 in General Discussion
Dear All,

After Playing arena Help requested is the most annoying thing & super waste of time, I think its high time that Kabaam Should work on "Auto Help Requested" after every game,this will save more time & arena grinding will be faster.
Request you all to please comment on the Same

"Help Requested" in Arena after Matches should Be automated or continue as its
Option for polls are
@Kabam Miike hope this poll will help in small things & make game more efficient.
Request you to please consider this poll's outcome

"Help Requested" Arena Is it Annoying?? Pls Poll your Votes 94 votes

Yes, It Should Be Automated
93%
Vdh2008RagamugginGunnerLeNoirFaineantSeverus35MikeHockTimone147RaganatorMr_WiffChovnerJackd1989TheVyrusTerraNightCrackerBajjsbwuqjwVerzzsublime2323MrgreenBrandonmballouPwf57TopRanked_2 88 votes
No, Continue The Old Way
6%
cx23433Colinwhitworth69OnesuavebroDose_ResponsiveJollyHawkTyrannus 6 votes

Comments

• Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Unfortunately there are so many of these quality of life issues that Kabam is simply refusing to address. Even arguably more pressing bugs are going completely unacknowledged (just take a look at the Bugs and Issues section of the forum).
  • vish04vish04 Posts: 34
    I have marked Kabaam Mike in this i Hope he shall consider this let give him some time & vote with your comments it shall really help!!
    Thanks for Comment!!
  • phillmostphillmost Posts: 7
    Mine was actually skipping the help requests for awhile about a week ago, I thought they had removed it... guess it was just one of those wacky Kabam glitches. It was WAAAAAY better without having to deal with that annoyance. Just one of the many long overdue changes that need to be made.
  • MikeHockMikeHock Posts: 1,399 ★★★★
    Unnecessarily time consuming. Katy Candy has a recent video about how the entire help system is outdated.
  • LegendKiller00LegendKiller00 Posts: 10
    And for helping alliance member there should a help all button instead of help 4
  • GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 817 ★★★
    vish04 said:

Dear All,

After Playing arena Help requested is the most annoying thing & super waste of time, I think its high time that Kabaam Should work on "Auto Help Requested" after every game,this will save more time & arena grinding will be faster.
    Request you all to please comment on the Same

"Help Requested" in Arena after Matches should Be automated or continue as its
    Option for polls are
    @Kabam Miike hope this poll will help in small things & make game more efficient.
    Request you to please consider this poll's outcome

if they told you Sure We Could Easily Add A Button To Automate That But It'll Cause Your Device To Hang While It Communicates With The Servers For At Least 90 Seconds During Peak Usage Times, would you still want it?
  • vish04vish04 Posts: 34
    Pls poll!

Thanks for Looking!!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 1,560 ★★★
    HELP for Arena should just be REMOVED COMPLETELY. Just leave Help for Quest Energy, and adjust the Loyalty Points, # of Helps allowed for an energy request, and # of energy steps given when helped, so that it would still be balanced to being able to get the same 1000 Loyalty a day.

Ie, an Energy Help request could be given 20 Helps instead of current 10, but then also reduce the Energy given back to 1 energy per Help like it used to be (still overall same potential 20 energy), and adjust Loyalty rewarded for giving an Energy Help up to something like 100 instead of current 10 (with same daily max of 1000 Loyalty).

The drain on the System would be much less then, once all the Arena Help system has been removed from game. And keeping arena refresh at a full 1 hour (instead of reducing down to 55 minutes under assumption that you would have gotten full Helps under old system). It would be 1 hour for everyone, so relative scores versus everyone else would still remain the same. But that would be a minor point that could be hashed out if Kabam was indeed interested in getting rid of the system.