Cant switch nightcrawler

Ive tried the switch trick and i tried beating on his block. The timer ticks for a bit and then disappears. Sorry if this has been posted already. I heard the switch trick still works on IOS though. Any advice from fellow android users?

Comments

• Leiva_darkLeiva_dark Posts: 218

Ive tried the switch trick and i tried beating on his block. The timer ticks for a bit and then disappears. Sorry if this has been posted already. I heard the switch trick still works on IOS though. Any advice from fellow android users?

the same I tried in gesta and several in my alliance, he does not change. Your timer disappears when it should change and you are hitting its lock. I will upload some videos to youtube and then attach
  • TerraTerra Posts: 490
    The light hit trick has been patched due to AI bugs. It won't work. The dissapering timer is a bug however.
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 40
    Is it a bug that kabam knows about though? Because its pretty rough having NC AQ and not being able to switch him
  • JestressJestress Posts: 790
    edited May 16
    Yeah his timer is definitely bugged after they "fixed" the AI. They just traded one problem for another. #progress
    here the videos. since the method of hitting the air after they modified the speed of the AI ​​or polished it no longer works, hit its block either in 90% of the cases its timer disappears without being circumvented. some say they are because the combo hits are slow and loose their block, but in these 3 cases I made them as fast as possible and same problem. Being the boss of a few weeks should be a priority to solve and not exploit this error to benefit them!

Samsung s7
    Android 8.0
    Wifi / data
  • aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 62
    and guess who aq mini is? makes for loads of fun. just like gates
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 320
    I had a problem switching him a few days ago in AW. Ended up in a panic and defeat. :'(
  • JestressJestress Posts: 790
    Not a good idea to tag all the mods.
    Jestress said:

Maybe it's against the rules but it's the only way when a topic is being ignored. And it should also be against the rules to exploit an error for both parties, in this case it affects the users and costs resources and the only thing we obtain is to be ignored.
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 40
    edited May 17
    This has been on going issue with NC since new patch. In the past since the new update not one mod had acknowledged it and or said its on the list to fix it. But the air punch could get him to switch within the first seconds of a fight he just does slow walk to you so it was taken away the blocking trick makes timer go away now that’s gone.

There also one synergy bonus that is bugged if you have stark and IMIW all champs in group get a bonus that champs evade 35% less from basic attacks. I fought NC as boss in AQ he was evading like normal so thought maybe it was one off. 2nd fight with a mini he did the same.

Also tested a void on dual target there could be a bug I had 2 stacks of debuff from void on NC picture below and NC was evading like normal. Not sure % of the debuff but with 2 stacks should did something.

Using iPhoneX
    12.2 iOS version
    Latest greatest MCOC update

If a MOD is labeled, it is against the rules, and if it is not done we are ignored ... this must be seen but they do not respond. And the tests are ... why exploit more this error when there would be enough time to repair it before the next update? if he will take the team
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 40
    Mods anything on synergy issues and or void issue I have put in a ticket. if you can not ack the air punch method and or block timer method that is not working just looking for clarification and an answer on the other issues thx in advance
  • ToukolouToukolou Posts: 49

Jestress said:

Maybe it's against the rules but it's the only way when a topic is being ignored. And it should also be against the rules to exploit an error for both parties, in this case it affects the users and costs resources and the only thing we obtain is to be ignored.
    Please stop, you are making too much sense.