**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for Active Alliance (120k player)

120,259 HR player looking for Active Alliance. I am a VERY active player, still in the intermediate bracket, am currently full clearing Act4, and have more than 11,000 fights won in Arena. Would prefer an Alliance that uses a third party chat like Discord. Would prefer active, but not hardcore competitive. I like to win, but don't want to be berated if I make a mistake as I'm still new to the game.

Comments

• Options
    JorgeR22JorgeR22 Posts: 24
    edited May 2019
    Hey, we are a growing alliance and we could very much use your help, I think you can be a esscential piece of taking us to the next level, we are a chill alliance, we don't ask for donations, we use discord and recently we've been active in AQ and AW, if you are interested add me on MCOC my username is JorgeR22 I hope we talk more soon!
  • Options
    Goblin0427Goblin0427 Posts: 20
    Hey bud, we’re a 9mill ally, currently rebuilding. Looking for hungry players just like you. You could fit right in. Our goal is to grow again as an ally with the guide of veteran players who’ve been with us since day 1 and share knowledge and fun! We use Line for communication.
    Line ID: Goblin0427
    IGN: Goblin0427
    Let me know if you’re interested.
  • Options
    JaeSylvrJaeSylvr Posts: 53
    Recruited, thank you for the interest :)