**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold 2 chilled & friendly alliance seeking for 3 active players

Hello.
As a Leader of Nex Level alliance I'd like to invite some solid, mature, and having sense of humor players, who feel comfortable fighting in tier 6 multiplier in AW (and have adequate defenders roster) and at least maps 4 aq. What can I say about ally - we are currently running 2 battlegroups in wars (since we do not have full squad), but from next season planning to back 3 battlegroups. Also, we are running maps 4 aq all days, currently, but want to back on doing at 3 first days maps 544. We are communicating in english language via line app, and there we are announcing assignments of battlegroups and paths in wars. Me and my officers are trying not to press members too much, but requires frequent movements in mentioned joint activities. We keep in mind, that this is only game and resolving problems rather by talking with members than kicking. If You are responsible player which meet requirements, and You are interested in participating MCOC adventure with us, feel free to communicate with me directly on line app (id: swatu5). I am sure that once You join You will love the team!

Best regards,
SwatU.