**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision AOU glitch [Fixed]

123457»

Comments

• RinzlerRinzler Posts: 23
    Using vision AOU against any champ for the goldblum challenge & using any sp1it does not result in any life transfer, but actually see visions life go down a small portion? how does that work?
  • ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    Again, a few minutes ago, fighting versus Civil Warrior in map 6 (power flood node) twice I hit him with my Vision AoU first special attack and nothing happened.
    He was hit, yes, he hit the floor, yes, but power meter stayed at 2 and a half bars. I can't say if he lost any life.
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    Producte wrote: »
    Again, a few minutes ago, fighting versus Civil Warrior in map 6 (power flood node) twice I hit him with my Vision AoU first special attack and nothing happened.
    He was hit, yes, he hit the floor, yes, but power meter stayed at 2 and a half bars. I can't say if he lost any life.

When CW has armor up, he decreases your offense ability accuracy, 15% per armor up, so if he had any, there'S chance powerburn fails.