**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gulk Degen Regen

Hi all. So I'm finally getting around to explore Ultron's variant quest and there is a 1.1% passive degen path in 3.2 that I thought gulk would be perfect for because of his Face Me mechanic. However, as you can see in my screenshot below, I am not regening any health back from the degen.

I read in a forum from last year that some degen nodes are neither passive nor active which doesn't make any sense to me. This node is clearly a passive damage over time debuffs, and there are videos of people completing this path with full where he is clearly regening that health back (https://youtu.be/xgZi3F_esSE). Did something change? Is there a better way around this? Otherwise, this is a pretty BS node.

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Sadly it isn’t a passive just has a passive border it’s weird
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Is not a passive damage over time debuff. But even if it was, it wouldn't work with Ghulk ability due to being a debuff.
    Like you said, is not either a debuff (active) or considered a passive damage over time ability. It belongs to a third category of damage over time that no champion counters.
    A Mod said that there are plans to change something on it in order to make it more clear to understand
  • ballpointkenballpointken Posts: 157
    I hate that there is a seperate category that isn't passive or active. Luckily I realized that there are only 2 fights that have that 1.1% degen on that path. The other 2 or 3 are starburst which gulk does heal with (or should). The logic seems disjointed, but I guess I'll just boost like crazy and hope for the best.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    The "cowardly" word doesn't change his ability, is just there to fit the text
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Angela is okay for that node. But. Not esay