**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fate?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

Comments

• Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Obviously I didn't use it on him right now just fyi
    True.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Archangel is the better choice for the gem
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Buff is coming in fall
  • CqparkerCqparker Posts: 9
    Chances are you will get another Colossus way before you get a AA. I would deff do AA.
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    Colossus will be updated, yes, but we don't know how much kabam will actually fix it. It's a risky move either way. If colossus ends up decent after the update and you didn't awaken him, parker is right and you will probably get another one soon.
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    Colossus even with a God-Tier Buff would likely only be as useful as AA is currently. AA all the way.
  • CoachiditeCoachidite Posts: 30
    I'd wait. See what that Colossus buff actually is before you use the gem on either of them.
  • SgtBallcrusherSgtBallcrusher Posts: 43
    Cannot go wrong with AA. Even if col gets buffed I doubt it'll be good tier and he is only useful in certain situations. People keep saying "even if he's good tier" but that doesn't mean he will be. AA now could help you vs waiting for Col in 4 months and could end u being a shat update, do u expect any different from kabam since 12.0? Lol gl
  • SgtBallcrusherSgtBallcrusher Posts: 43
    Autocorrect.....I meant god tier
    Should I still awaken if I have a 4* maxed awakened already?
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Yes.. awaken even if you have a maxed 4*..
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    You can awake Colossus by duping him but chance for getting archangel in regular crystal is rare so awake Archangel first
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Will be really interesting to know if the drop rate for Colossus changes (from now till the re-buffed version is released) since the confirmation that his abilities will be reworked.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Guys, Magneto is clearly the only option here.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Will be really interesting to know if the drop rate for Colossus changes (from now till the re-buffed version is released) since the confirmation that his abilities will be reworked.

They don't change Drop Rates based on buffs.
    There are two part of drop rates.

1/ This should be fixed.

2/ Within the available 4☆ (so as to refer to example above), what are the drop rates (bearing in mind, the pool gets larger as more champs are added on regular basis)?

There are two part of drop rates.

1/ This should be fixed.

2/ Within the available 4☆ (so as to refer to example above), what are the drop rates (bearing in mind, the pool gets larger as more champs are added on regular basis)?

In terms of what Champ, perhaps. It's a random selection between whatever is in the pool. Between now and the buff, we may see a few Champs added. Keep in mind that they're behind because Champs are added sometime after release. I don't think it will make much difference either way. We're either going to roll him or we're not.
    The point is was it disclosed that it is the same for every champ ?

Also, if the same champ is found in basic and featured, it is the exact same drop rate?

Also, if the same champ is found in basic and featured, it is the exact same drop rate?

It's been said I don't know how many times that it's the same for every Champ. Unless specified.

No...? How could that ever be the case?
    But, it has not been disproves.
    Have we disproven that Aliens are behind the Presidential Elections?
    Finally found it here after digging around the forum.

Thanks for all the help.