**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can you please fix the lag

I'm trying to do variant and the lag spikes are killing me. It's not all the time. Its here and there. But it's enough to make me eat a 5 hit combo and die. Please dont reply with "please name device" I have an samsung s8. A game should run smoothly on a not so old phone.

Or give me revives so i can clear your content if you're not gonna fix the lag

Comments

• Hey Myselfandi, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing lag.

There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause lag to occur. Unfortunately, there isn't a simple "one-fix-all" solution for lag. However, we're always investigating any reports we receive and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about lag more organized, we created dedicated threads, and the relevant one for Android users can be found HERE.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.