Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Power boosts

Yalls power boost dont work again . the cosmicpower

Comments

• Options
    NTT6688846993NTT6688846993 Posts: 37
    I used thor and used his special 3. It did about 17k damage. But I had no power when I began to attack after using special 3 this is very irritating becuz I'm on thanos uncollected not only does it lag in the worst spots possible. Ur boost dont work and it lags its dam near impossible to even attempt him
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,728 Guardian
    Since they don't work when fight is “class disadvantage”, I wonder if it is coded so that “superior class” (Maestro, Nameless Thanos, etc) would also not allow these to work ??

Or could be that the “up to 150% based on damage done” is somehow tied to damage as a % of opponent's overall health (so against high PI bosses would not really have much affect) ?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,770 ★★★★★
    It has to do with the % of HP the enemy loses. You can try it on Labyrinth and you will see that a 50k special attack will not give you power, or at least nothing spectacular
  • Options

It has to do with the % of HP the enemy loses. You can try it on Labyrinth and you will see that a 50k special attack will not give you power, or at least nothing spectacular

Ty that explains it.
    Curious question could u also explain how energy damage output is calculated?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,728 Guardian
    Curious, have you (or anyone else) tried to use one of these Power boosts against a lower difficulty “superior class” Thanos (where you might actually see a benefit)? (Just for testing's sake later). I really wonder whether they would even work against “superior class” Maestro/Thanos,
    Even though they technically just say “no effect against (insert class below them on class wheel)”,
  • Options
    Whale with a lower level superior class there usually still higher rating and stats than the 5 * r5 but ive tried to use on maestro. Collector. But I couldnt tell if they were working before then or not