**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade

LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
Anyone notice Blade doesn't seem to shut down nodes anymore? Just tried to take kingpin out on my low account with the poison node up like 10 times and he never shut it down. Noticed this a few weeks ago.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    It totally random. He stil dos it alest he dose for me you need gr with you. To get the danger sens
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Maybe Force of Will node?
  • Options
    Someone just said in my alliance chat that they made Kingpin immune to AA reductions in AQ. I must've missed that if it's true.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

Someone just said in my alliance chat that they made Kingpin immune to AA reductions in AQ. I must've missed that if it's true.

This is correct. AQ KP is immune to AAR.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

This is correct. AQ KP is immune to AAR.
    Jep force of wild. Depending one the map
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

@LeNoirFaineant if you are doing map 6 or 7? Does Kingpin have force of will node? If that is the case even with GR I don’t think you can AAR but your attack still increase. Kabam have undertaken other ways to indirectly counter champs like say force of Will was made to put a check on blade, archangel, domino, Dr.voodoo or other AAR champs.

Its not indirectly to counter them. It's absolutely directly made to counter champs like blade. What would the point in having him as boss if you can just use danger sense and kill him easily. He also has a node that counters bleed as well making him gain even more rage. So add all bleed champs to that list. It's supposed to be a challenge, not a cakewalk.
  • Options

Midnite93 said:

@LeNoirFaineant if you are doing map 6 or 7? Does Kingpin have force of will node? If that is the case even with GR I don’t think you can AAR but your attack still increase. Kabam have undertaken other ways to indirectly counter champs like say force of Will was made to put a check on blade, archangel, domino, Dr.voodoo or other AAR champs.

Its not indirectly to counter them. It's absolutely directly made to counter champs like blade. What would the point in having him as boss if you can just use danger sense and kill him easily. He also has a node that counters bleed as well making him gain even more rage. So add all bleed champs to that list. It's supposed to be a challenge, not a cakewalk.
    Sure. I don't have a problem with it. Just I know I've done it before and I was confused lol. @Midnite93 it was on my low account so it was map 3 or 4. Think it was map 4.