**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Active and helpful alliance needed

I’ve been playing for a little bit of time now and it sadly seems like the current alliance I’m in isn’t full of people who are actively participating and helping the alliance grow. So I’m trying to branch out at find a new alliance that is becoming well established and can help me personally grow but is also growing itself. I have another friend who is much farther progressed than I am too that also would like to join if possible. Just reach out if you want two players who are actively trying to grow and enjoy their time on the game

Comments

• LDBrock729LDBrock729 Posts: 12
    Not the highest in terms of my account number but I’m actively trying to get better. My friend is around 200k while I’m at about 51k
  • JorgeR22JorgeR22 Posts: 24
    We at Ethereal Strike Force would love to have you guys. We have a discord server that helps us communicate and organize AW, add me in MCOC my username is JorgeR22 add me if you guys want to join, I hope to hear from you guys soon!