**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seeking rank up advice

Hi guys, after initial run in micro variant I've got pretty lucky with rank up gems.
I've got rank 2-3 science, mystic and cosmic, and 3-4 cosmic. With that I still have awakening gems from act 5 I think, cosmic and mystic.
Champs in screens, thanks in advance.

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    2 Choices for mystic:
    Awaken dr. woodoo and bring him to 5/65, hes an btch ss ngg, stpd op as ****

second choice: awaken rank up Magic and safe the gem for ghostrider

For cosmic: Safe those ressources for somebody like corvus, medusa or venom or venom the duck! These are all better choices then the cosmics you have in youre roaster. I mean, to me, a 5 star carnage duped would be ...........................................................................pure happiness
  • PoolPool Posts: 117
    Proxima. Magik . Spider gwen choose anyone you like.

Champs with projectiles are increasing in contest. And proxima is the best counter to projectile attacks. Domino imiw and some tough nodes too like masochism.
    She can reliably parry champs which can shrugg debuffs too. Like agent venom king pin etc.

Magik is the best power control champ in game. With her limbo you can regenerate if you have recovery mastery unlocked.

Spider gwen is one of the top champs in science class with recent update . She can counter unstoppable debuff and passive too. From brawl node juggernaut and thing unstoppable.

She is really good defender too.

These 3 are my choices. Have a good day
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★

2 Choices for mystic:

For cosmic: Safe those ressources for somebody like corvus, medusa or venom or venom the duck! These are all better choices then the cosmics you have in youre roaster. I mean, to me, a 5 star carnage duped would be ...........................................................................pure happiness

that's the worst ever advise vodoo really come on !!!! he sucks specially with the new champs to compare with
    take magik /ronan /AA / red hulk / champion to r3

then i'd take AA to r4 even unduped his neutro will help you through 100% it
    save magik for an 2015 rank up gem
    if you're thinking on a r5 i'd pick one of the 3 ( hyp - void - omega red ) probably one of the first 2
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited May 2019

2 Choices for mystic:

that's the worst ever advise vodoo really come on !!!! he sucks specially with the new champs to compare with
    He sucks??? lol

I don't think some people realize how versatile Voodoo is
    He is however very dependent on his sig ability.

The obvious one is poison, but his power burn with even L2 and AAR with odd combo specials make him a very formidable champion for taking on most content.
    Not to mention his guaranteed Regen every fight.

You won't regret taking Magik on up as well.

I would save your Cosmic gem for Bree Larson or Cull seeing as you have a 6* Corvus
    (without knowing who else you have maxed already)
    Especially since you have a cosmic awakening gem.

Stewman said:

2 Choices for mystic:

He sucks??? lol

The obvious one is poison, but his power burn with even L2 and AAR with odd combo specials make him a very formidable champion for taking on most content.

I would save your Cosmic gem for Bree Larson or Cull seeing as you have a 6* Corvus

you missed the part where i said when comparing him he is just awful now i get peoples loving that grandma but he's damages are trash and i'd prefer a real champ like symb sup to burn my hard earned cats on .. half of the battlrealm is already immun to poison
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

Stewman said:

2 Choices for mystic:

He sucks??? lol

you missed the part where i said when comparing him he is just awful now i get peoples loving that grandma but he's damages are trash and i'd prefer a real champ like symb sup to burn my hard earned cats on .. half of the battlrealm is already immun to poison
    I didn't miss that part,
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Lol how @Player1994 just erased me with lots of rudeness xD
    i have only a 3 star duped Dr. Woodo max sig, but he is really fun, i mostly use him in Arena, but i also got a Winter Soldier Kill with him ;) So he cant be absolut trash!