**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold quest anytime soon?

Arena has been doing okay but it just takes a really long time and it still is not very efficient, there has not been a gold quest in several months so I am hoping that one comes soon...sucks seeing the youtubers with like millions and millions of gold and here I am with like 50K...anyone else having issues with gold and not able to get rank ups done?

Comments

• Pritty14Pritty14 Posts: 7
    Kezati said:

Arena has been doing okay but it just takes a really long time and it still is not very efficient, there has not been a gold quest in several months so I am hoping that one comes soon...sucks seeing the youtubers with like millions and millions of gold and here I am with like 50K...anyone else having issues with gold and not able to get rank ups done?

Yeah agreed, plus after the last few months and issues we got, we can really do with a Appreciation week/month
  • edited May 2019
    Hey guys, there's already a discussion HERE about the same topic. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.