**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NERFED DROP RATES IN THE THE CAVALIER AND FEATURED CAVALIER CRYSTALS

NyaleNyale Posts: 136
As title says the past month i've seen a definite drop rate in the cavalier/featured crystals , opened at least 60 since Endgame with maybe 2 5 stars between all of them , no 6 star and a vast majority of 3 stars . Even tonight Ebony Maw offer had 9 3 stars 1 4 star out of the 10 crystals. Anyone else feels cheated?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Nyale said:

As title says the past month i've seen a definite drop rate in the cavalier/featured crystals , opened at least 60 since Endgame with maybe 2 5 stars between all of them , no 6 star and a vast majority of 3 stars . Even tonight Ebony Maw offer had 9 3 stars 1 4 star out of the 10 crystals. Anyone else feels cheated?

*cough*RNG*cough*
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    I open 3 cavalier crystals, 2 5* and 1 4*, seems good to me, it's RNG
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    It’s odds man. I got unlucky but my alliance mates get really lucky. Got one who has pulled 4 6 stars... just luck bud.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    I'm not normally convinced by these conspiracy theory threads but since you've opened 60 that's clearly a big enough sample size to know for sure and I'm now 100% convinced you are right
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Nyale said:

Probability of 0 6-stars in 60 attempts = .547

Nothing unusual here.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The drop rates are listed on the Crystals and have not been changed.
This discussion has been closed.