**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R2 6* Domino or r5 two 5* champs?

I pulled 6 star Domino am thinking i should r2 her since 6 stars are the future, but i have some nice 5 stars i could rank, like Nick Fury, Emma Frost, of Symbiote Supreme. How should i proceed?

R2 6* Domino or r5 two 5* champs? 21 votes

R2 6 star undupped Domino
33%
CliffordcanBlubfish_666MegatronOGWoozieFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaLegendKiller00 7 votes
R5 two 5 star Nick Fury and Symbiote Supreme?
66%
ArcDeAngelusRaganatorDexman1349mughal96JohnyzeroA l p h a10or_StrongSDPRockypantherxScrubkiller_1RunamokUSADead1SJMMZephyr 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    R5 two 5 star Nick Fury and Symbiote Supreme?
    In your situation, seeing you already have a duped R5 Domino, I would go with Fury & Symbiote.

I have an R2 Domino and absolutely love her, but essentially having a duplicate champ doesn't really change your situation or what you're able to complete in game unless you need one for AW Defense and another for Attack/Questing.

To be fair though, this post seems more like a Brag than a genuine question.
  • Options
    MegatronOGMegatronOG Posts: 18
    edited May 2019
    Its not a brag post. Im looking for guidance on how i should use my resources. Thats a big investment to r2 a 6 star champ. I want to know if im making the right decision.
  • Options
    Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237

Its not a brag post. Im looking for guidance on how i should use my resources. Thats a big investment to r2 a 6 star champ. I want to know if im making the right decision.

LOL you voted to r2 your 6* anyways. I'm guessing you have already made your mind up
  • Options
    Im leaning towards her, but i might be overreacting, hence the poll. I appreciate your thoughts.
  • Options
    Im thinking about r5ing Emma . I run Double edge and sometimes full suicides. I can see a lot of use for her
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    In my opinion the 6* R2 is better. I made a similar poll once between 5/65 or 6* R2 and I think 6*s full stop are worth the extra t5B especially with the act 6 meta and requiring certain amounts etc.
    plus you're stacked, either choice and you'll find enough materials to go with the other option.