**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Awakened 6 star Cull Obsidian rout bug

hashedhashed Posts: 9
edited May 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
There appears to be a bug with 6 star awakened Cull Obsidian. He can use rout, it will finish and there is a cool down timer as expected, he receives a fury as expected, but once the cool down timer finishes, rout cannot be activated again. This bug was not occurring on an awakened 3 star version.

Video for reference: https://youtu.be/GWqIr67AYAs

Comments

• Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    There are 2 bugs that have been found for Cull.
    1- He cannot parry Havok medium attacks even though he should.
    2- 6 star duped Cull can only toggle Rout once. This bug is for 6 star only

Hope Kabam fixes them
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    And they've already responded that they're going to look into the havok interaction in my thread about it
    I also responded in your rout thread and asked if your 6* was awakened bc I'm pretty sure that he needs to be to proc rout multiple times
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

I also responded in your rout thread and asked if your 6* was awakened bc I'm pretty sure that he needs to be to proc rout multiple times

He does have to be awakened to proc rout more than once.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    And he star with saying he dups 6 star culd
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

Sugoi's 6* is awakened @Worknprogress

Sugoi's 6* is awakened @Worknprogress
    Yeah just noticed in the OP
    Yes mine is awakened 6 star. I could do rout multiple times with my 5 star but not 6 star.
  • Hey there, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Would you be able to tell us who else was on your team when this happened?
    @Kabam Zibiit I had carnage, stark spidey, quake, green goblin. All 2 stars other than 6 star Cull. No boosts, and no synergies. Cow Whale also posted a video of his duped Cull and he also can’t toggle rout after cool down.
  • hashedhashed Posts: 9

Hey there, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Would you be able to tell us who else was on your team when this happened?

To help debug the issue, I took him in the quest without any team members/synergies, which confirms that the bug is on the character and not a specific interaction.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

The issue with awakened Cull Obsidian being unable to activate Rout has been fixed. Thanks for sharing this information so that we could resolve the issue!
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    edited May 2019
    Yeah I hate when things aren’t working out with my DUPED 6* Cull Obsidian...
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited May 2019

Yeah I hate when things aren’t working out with my DUPED 6* Cull Obsidian...

(Él está salado) 🙂