Ebony Maw Crystals - Early access bundle !!! Insane luck!

Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
Well to start with it’s complete RNG - Luck basically!
Pretty much my best opening ever!!
Sometimes.. rather most of the times the odds are against us.. but there are exceptions !!
I saw a lot of heat on the drop rates in the community, but then I wanted Cull Obsidian as atleast a 4 star and the boosts for Act 6.1 exploration and here is how it went..



Thanks a million for this crystal kabam!

Disclaimer : please don’t try this at home! Lol

Comments

  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    Nice I got crazy good luck too! 6* cull!
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Thor12344 said:

    Nice I got crazy good luck too! 6* cull!

    Wow , That's even better mate ! Congrats! :smile:
  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    Sai_7 said:

    Thor12344 said:

    Nice I got crazy good luck too! 6* cull!

    Wow , That's even better mate ! Congrats! :smile:
    Thanks! I’m taking him to r2 he’s an absolute monster
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Thor12344 said:

    Sai_7 said:

    Thor12344 said:

    Nice I got crazy good luck too! 6* cull!

    Wow , That's even better mate ! Congrats! :smile:
    Thanks! I’m taking him to r2 he’s an absolute monster
    I'm gonna have Maw as R1 max and throw him in defense! :smiley:
    Cull is definite R2 bro , He is OP!!
  • I got 5* Corvus (new to me) Dupe 5* guilly and Gambit and a couple 3*s
    I would be really excited had it been 6 months or more ago, but having Bree and VTD now I am not super excited to rank up corvus.

    Congrats on the 6* Maw and 6* Cull
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Stewman said:

    I got 5* Corvus (new to me) Dupe 5* guilly and Gambit and a couple 3*s
    I would be really excited had it been 6 months or more ago, but having Bree and VTD now I am not super excited to rank up corvus.

    Congrats on the 6* Maw and 6* Cull

    Firstly congrats on the pulls man!! Corvus would help yu with legends title!!

    Is still don't have a corvus but have Hyperion & Captain Marvel (Movie) duped at R4 , i know what yu are talking about !! :smiley: I love Captain Marvel - She is so much fun to play with !!! If yu have the Nick Fury Synergy she is gonna be in Super Saiyan mode double the time !!
    Only thing is i still don't have 5 star Stark Spiderman who i would Rank 5 directly with only Gems , but i recently pulled Ghost - She is in R4.. Kind of settling with life without starky too..
  • Congrats!
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246

    Congrats!

    Thanks @Kabam Zibiit !! :smiley:
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 3,285 ★★★★★
    Congrats, but let me temper the overall exuberance with the pulls I caught a screenshot of:

    A trio of 3* plus a 5* HB and Gambit.

    Kind of like winning the Grand Prize where the prize is a Yugo.

    Dr. Zola
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 420 ★★
    Wish my luck was as good. Not even a 3 star ebony maw or cull.
  • Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 28
    No complaints here - I duped my 4* Cull and my son duped his 3* Cull.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    DrZola said:

    Congrats, but let me temper the overall exuberance with the pulls I caught a screenshot of:

    A trio of 3* plus a 5* HB and Gambit.

    Kind of like winning the Grand Prize where the prize is a Yugo.

    Dr. Zola

    Sorry about that, hope those 5 stars were dupes and yu got 6 star shards out of it.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246

    Wish my luck was as good. Not even a 3 star ebony maw or cull.

    Sorry mate, this used to be the story for me before as well.
    This is my first Featured GMC/Cavalier - Featured Champ Pull as a 5 or 6 star.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246

    No complaints here - I duped my 4* Cull and my son duped his 3* Cull.

    Nice bro!
  • Sai_7 said:

    Stewman said:

    I got 5* Corvus (new to me) Dupe 5* guilly and Gambit and a couple 3*s
    I would be really excited had it been 6 months or more ago, but having Bree and VTD now I am not super excited to rank up corvus.

    Congrats on the 6* Maw and 6* Cull

    Firstly congrats on the pulls man!! Corvus would help yu with legends title!!

    Is still don't have a corvus but have Hyperion & Captain Marvel (Movie) duped at R4 , i know what yu are talking about !! :smiley: I love Captain Marvel - She is so much fun to play with !!! If yu have the Nick Fury Synergy she is gonna be in Super Saiyan mode double the time !!
    Only thing is i still don't have 5 star Stark Spiderman who i would Rank 5 directly with only Gems , but i recently pulled Ghost - She is in R4.. Kind of settling with life without starky too..
    Fortunately I got my legends title a very long time ago. Right around 12.0

  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Stewman said:

    Sai_7 said:

    Stewman said:

    I got 5* Corvus (new to me) Dupe 5* guilly and Gambit and a couple 3*s
    I would be really excited had it been 6 months or more ago, but having Bree and VTD now I am not super excited to rank up corvus.

    Congrats on the 6* Maw and 6* Cull

    Firstly congrats on the pulls man!! Corvus would help yu with legends title!!

    Is still don't have a corvus but have Hyperion & Captain Marvel (Movie) duped at R4 , i know what yu are talking about !! :smiley: I love Captain Marvel - She is so much fun to play with !!! If yu have the Nick Fury Synergy she is gonna be in Super Saiyan mode double the time !!
    Only thing is i still don't have 5 star Stark Spiderman who i would Rank 5 directly with only Gems , but i recently pulled Ghost - She is in R4.. Kind of settling with life without starky too..
    Fortunately I got my legends title a very long time ago. Right around 12.0

    Awesome bud.. that's a long time ago.. i got mine 2 months ago :smile:
Sign In or Register to comment.