**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can OG Thor gain Unblockable and Indestructible?

WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
Fought an arena fight a few minutes ago with my 5* Og cap marvel against a 4* og thor, and towards the end where I had him down to just a few more hits worth of hp, I dashed i while he was blocking and struck 2 or three times the Thor rags animation that looks like "energy rain" for his powergain came over him and unblockable and either indestructible or unstoppable(I was distracted by the intial oddity) lit up briefly. I attempted to hit him with a combo after a dash back intercept which he was able to break. Few fights later a 5* Korg displayed the same thing also. Any insight to recent game changes would be appreciated because I have no clue as to why that happened.

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Heimdall synergy grants cheat death of indestructible and unstoppable for 2 seconds
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Heimdal synergy?hard to say off what info I see here

Well it's the only reason I can think of as to why OG thor and Korg would be getting indestructible and unstoppable... that's how the heimdall synergy works...
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Drooped2 said:

Heimdal synergy?hard to say off what info I see here

Well it's the only reason I can think of as to why OG thor and Korg would be getting indestructible and unstoppable... that's how the heimdall synergy works...
    And the description of the animation is correct too.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Yep, Heimdall did it
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Sounds like it would have to be Heimdall. So nothing new in game.