**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'm getting played.

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
I got on AW and was fighting a Rhino with Corvus and he was almost down but I guess my game had a mind of it's own and it shut down mid fight and when I open it up I have a tiny bit of health and there's Rhino at full health.

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    They changed it awhile back and it can't differentiate between legitimate crashes and player based one because people abused it so they put in the horrible system we have now as punishment due to the minority of players who abused said system.

So it is working as they intend it which sucks but they don't seem to want to revise it
  • Options
    edited May 2019

They changed it awhile back and it can't differentiate between legitimate crashes and player based one because people abused it so they put in the horrible system we have now as punishment due to the minority of players who abused said system.

So it is working as they intend it which sucks but they don't seem to want to revise it

Dang it costed me a champ that's ridiculous.
  • Options
    humzah217 said:

Yeah the lagging and crashing is becoming ridiculous now I can’t past 3 fights without extremely long loading screens and/or the game crashing. (Yes 3 fights, not even arena after a round the game crashes due to too much lag)

I've experienced those insanely long loading screens this whole game just blows my mind.