**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why does now the champions comes faster than the catalysts to rank them

Kabam,

Do something. I'm getting a lot of 4*s and 5*s champions with the changes you made on arena. To the point that even daily events don't cover me to at least rank 2 or 3 a all my 4*s. Also for some people that are running out of gold this affect them. You want champions, but you at least want them usable at least on arena. Can you do a gold realm periodically like the T4b arena at least?

Comments

• Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Sure seems like you will get more gold with that new 'Uncollected' title, no? and catalysts/fragments?

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    If you join a more hard core alliance and grind lots of arena you will be more than set for catalysts and gold. I've got t4 catalysts in overflow with no champs to use them on at the rate ive been gaining basics and certain class compared to the champions I pull that are worth ranking up
  • Options
    Are you doing Map 6?
  • Options
    Casidy11_Casidy11_ Posts: 15
    With the amount of gold needed upgraded 5*s let alone the 6*s. Calculate how much it takes to rank up 2 5*s to r3. The gold will run out quickly. The value of 4*s will be dropping with the addition of 6*s. So run a few gold realms to allow us to boost up our currency in preparation for these changes. The addition of the uncollected crystals is minimal in comparison to what we need and will need for 6*s