Going for Elders Bane. I hate this guy...

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,350 ★★★

Any suggestions for who I should take in? No 5* Medusa, no Loki, no Proxima. I've taken him down twice. Both times with Medusa and Sabretooth, but I've been having a bad go for about 5 runs where he evades and immediately comes back with an intercept. Only other thing I can think of is my Quake, but I'm not a good player with her.

Comments

• TheSpicyKnightTheSpicyKnight Posts: 1,069 ★★★
    Roster?
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,350 ★★★

Roster?

• TheSpicyKnightTheSpicyKnight Posts: 1,069 ★★★
    I'd try with Symbiote Supreme after you fully max him out. Another tip against LOL Ultron's evade: after 7 seconds treat him as if he has an evade charge. Hit him with a dash attack and immediately evade which will give you a window to do a full combo or special. After that just rinse and repeat.

I'd try with Symbiote Supreme after you fully max him out. Another tip against LOL Ultron's evade: after 7 seconds treat him as if he has an evade charge. Hit him with a dash attack and immediately evade which will give you a window to do a full combo or special. After that just rinse and repeat.

I did not know that haha. Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 62
    Hood is another good option, i solo him with Hood 2 times.
  • Dsc0721Dsc0721 Posts: 29
    Sabretooth with killmonger synergy is effective so you can parry
  • UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★
    I have 3 more paths to go and I feel you. Medusa works really well, IF you get a quick armor shatter off and then get to your sp3 consistently.

Other than that... Maybe try to practice the quake playstyle? From how I get her she should do really well against him.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Blade with GR synergy . Did it on second account with no fuss using that combination
    Dsc0721 said:

Sabretooth with killmonger synergy is effective so you can parry

Wait, have you tried this? Cause you're kinda blowing my mind right now lol. I used that synergy for 5.2.4 way back and it was a life saver.

@Dsc0721

I have 3 more paths to go and I feel you. Medusa works really well, IF you get a quick armor shatter off and then get to your sp3 consistently.

Other than that... Maybe try to practice the quake playstyle? From how I get her she should do really well against him.

I'll have to check if her debuffs will proc his buffs or not. Although, I wanna say she has AAR to counter that.
    I haven’t tested it personally I watched this video and was planning to use the same tactic for exploration after I r4 sabertooth but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.
    @ẞlооd forgot to tag you my bad kinda new to forums but posted a link above of the no mercy synergy in action
    Dsc0721 said:

I haven’t tested it personally I watched this video and was planning to use the same tactic for exploration after I r4 sabertooth but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.

Dang, that is really cool actually. Just makes me love this furball even more. Thanks a bunch for that.
  • SmokieisgodSmokieisgod Posts: 33
    @ẞLООD About a week ago I only had 5.2 completed. So i tried my hand at 5.3 (again) but kept at it and realizing its very doable. Finished 5.3 and went into 5.4 with the same attitude. I did not use items or units until Mephisto. ,but this guy this ultron who I struggle with anyhow just got the best of me. I have a 5* r3 nebula, no good. Hey let me try this 4* r5 medusa, once again no dice. So I ranked up my five star loki to r3.....well I hate to sound redundant but didn't do it (however i had him and heimdell nice cheat death and healing). But this try I got him down 30% with who I had so I pushed used a team revive and heals and see who did the best. I had 3 5*r4 domino, masacre, and caiw. I ended up using cap good block and damage. Played it the old fashion way but it worked 3 revives but hey better than the collector.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    My first two passes I used Loki (even a 4/40 works), but it took me 4 passes to get him down twice (two times I just had really bad RNG and burned through all of my units so I had to quit). I could never get Medusa's armor shatter up without either triggering evade or power gain.

After that, I just ran with Blade/GR/Spark and one-shot every time (granted he was 5* R4+)

@ẞLООD About a week ago I only had 5.2 completed. So i tried my hand at 5.3 (again) but kept at it and realizing its very doable. Finished 5.3 and went into 5.4 with the same attitude. I did not use items or units until Mephisto. ,but this guy this ultron who I struggle with anyhow just got the best of me. I have a 5* r3 nebula, no good. Hey let me try this 4* r5 medusa, once again no dice. So I ranked up my five star loki to r3.....well I hate to sound redundant but didn't do it (however i had him and heimdell nice cheat death and healing). But this try I got him down 30% with who I had so I pushed used a team revive and heals and see who did the best. I had 3 5*r4 domino, masacre, and caiw. I ended up using cap good block and damage. Played it the old fashion way but it worked 3 revives but hey better than the collector.

Yeah, I'm not a pro player so it ain't like a Seatin video, but I managed to get a one-shot with Medusa just now. Gotta keep pushing, and don't be afraid to restart rather than waste all your resources.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 4,178 ★★★★★
    It should be a fairly easy fight with dusa, just don’t hit him when he has the power gain
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 251
    3 star or 4 star loki can do it, did it every time
  • LainuaLainua Posts: 670 ★★★
    IMO the hardest test in this game is to get The Uncollected title because it’s the first obstacle for you to enter elite world. From Uncollected to Elder Banes is easier. And from Elder Bane to Cavalier is just a small step.