**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Symsup or magik

Guiz actually i want to max a champion symsup or magik for 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 magik is dup and symsup is not dup if you comment and simply the reason it will be mor helpful so plz reply

Symsup or magik 18 votes

Magik
44%
Spity68M1k0rinJayProngsThe_red_EclipseEtjamaTheMethodThe_WatcherFreeToPlay_21 8 votes
Symsup
55%
CrkwestTerraArkhamButcherCharlie_SceneLordRaymond3FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightDead1Mcocplayer1Thicco_Mode 10 votes

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Magik
    Magik. She's the best power control champion in the game, a very good pick for 5.2.6 Collector. Also, since she's duped, she'll make a really good AW defender.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Symsup

Magik. She's the best power control champion in the game, a very good pick for 5.2.6 Collector. Also, since she's duped, she'll make a really good AW defender.

She's not that great on defense with all the blades out there
  • RahulsjRahulsj Posts: 18

Magik. She's the best power control champion in the gam

She's not that great on defense with all the blades out there
    Bro thanks for showing your interest .but i dont want them for war i,i want them for act so for that sussest,and thanks again
    Now i am more confused because of this poll both are 50% hahaha
  • JayProngsJayProngs Posts: 44
    Magik
    I would say magik coz she's applicable in 95%fights except for DOTs. But only thing about her is that she doesn't deal as much damage as you expect from a God Tier. You can kill everyone but it'll take some time.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★

Yes she’s the best power controller. But a good option for the collector? Wut? Lol he becomes immune to power lock etc at like 50% and will tenacity a lot before that. And no, I don’t even have my magik on defense anymore, never gets any kills. And I’m in a map where my r4 Medusa gets 10 kills on a boss node.
    Ok guiz thanks i am going for magik finally and can we close this pool or delete or something like that?