**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for alliance

Hello I’m looking for an alliance that runs map 5x5 and that is gold 1 which is teir 4-7
I’m very active and is able to clear paths in aq and aw easily
Pls leave your line Id below

Comments

• Puk_SopranoPuk_Soprano Posts: 465
    We're Tier 8 and only silver 3....
  • mkuhn19mkuhn19 Posts: 91
    Gold 3, 542 maps daily, 56kgold, 3700loyalty, no min requirements, line app
    mkuhn19 in-game and line
  • Th3N0t0r10u5Th3N0t0r10u5 Posts: 88
    Hey buddy add me to Chat on Line. ID: th3notorious88. We are map 5x5 gold 2 looking to push to gold 1 next season
  • Jacques_timeJacques_time Posts: 74
    Hola, mi nombre es Jacquestime, soy líder de El Equipo de Kang [KG17ñ] y estoy buscando aliados activos para Gestas 4 y 5 (mínimo mapa 3) y Guerras. Estamos con la idea de armar los 3 grupos ya que por el momento hacemos solo uno por falta de miembros, necesitamos ayuda realmente, así que si te interesa sumarte, me escribes y listo o me buscas en el juego o a mi alianza, serás bienvenid@. Pedimos wsp ya que por ahí coordinamos todo. Gracias!!
  • AmazindocAmazindoc Posts: 4
    Map 5×5
    But gold 3 in Aq
    Ally (Mffh)
    Line ID if interested Amazindoc
  • DimmDimm Posts: 85
    hello there. saw your post. i would like to have you aboard my alliance. my alliance tag is MKOV, name is Mystical Knights of the Void. my LINE ID is divinespring, Ign in mcoc is divinenaga99. if you have time to discuss a few things perhaps you are the guy we are looking for in moving forward
  • SoftCakeSoftCake Posts: 63
    Hi.

We are a gold 1 alli.
    Running map 4/4/5x5.
    All timezones.

Line
    Gorgonzolachs

Alli tag
    InfVg
  • Derman789Derman789 Posts: 58
    Hi
    Tier 5-gold 1
    Map 5x5
    We are only looking for USA timezone, does that suit you?
    Line ID- derman789
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    We are gold 1, we go between tier 4 and 6, and usually rank between 500-600 in AQ.
    Line id is polverine15.2 or you can contact one of my officers at Zsabre
  • HopeasilmuHopeasilmu Posts: 212
    Still looking? European timezone?
  • marekr85marekr85 Posts: 11
    Hi mate,
    line ID eMaRe.
    We are running map 5/6 and trying to focus more on AQ, as rewards in AW simply suck - gold 1 tier 4.
    If you're interested, then please PM me.
    Happy hunting.
  • ChrisOczChrisOcz Posts: 63
    I believe our alliance have what you’re looking for. Hit me up on line: ChrisOcz
  • JRAWESJRAWES Posts: 70
    Hi! We run Map 5x5 and Gold 1. Tier 4-6 war. Add me on Line- Jrawes
  • Nb2121Nb2121 Posts: 20

5x5 Alliance Quest and Gold 1 Alliance War

All recruits must be active daily and communicate well. You are expected to update your progress in AQ and AW with your bg. We run AW as often as allowed. US and European Timezones are preferred.

We require all recruits to participate in Alliance Quest, Alliance Wars, and Alliance Events. Working to better the alliance should be your main objective. If for some reason something comes up and you cannot participate, you must contact an officer and keep open communication.

Line communication is required. It's a free app that ties the group together. We would not be nearly as strong without it. It makes it easy to ask for help in game. You can also share screenshots, and we have many resources saved with tips and tricks.

If this program sounds like your fit contact us on Line:

xretrox
    skipbip
    sylvia14mk

In game names:
    xretrohx
    SkippityBop
    JaiJai.333
    Mewling Quim 7

Remember folks RH4H is where it's at.
  • Tarifk13Tarifk13 Posts: 49
    Hello everyone I wanted to let u know I have found an alliance