**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom bugged?

Anyone having problems with Venom putting bleed on other champs? The last 2 wars I have used him and he has not put any bleeds on defenders and I haven't seen him put bleeds in EQ or story quests since Kabam brought out the hotfix a while ago

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Were you perhaps facing a bleed immune? Seriously though his bleed chance is % based. Could be nodes for bleed immune aswell
  • Options
    Cam_Cam101Cam_Cam101 Posts: 38
    Nah there was no bleed immune nodes on my path. Last month when I was using him he was my MVP for War and EQ but now it feels like he's gone back to how he was before he got buffed lol
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Nah there was no bleed immune nodes on my path. Last month when I was using him he was my MVP for War and EQ but now it feels like he's gone back to how he was before he got buffed lol

He is a beast so I agree on that. But most likely it's due to you not proccing the bleeds. It's a % chance. And RNG for everyone has been pretty bad lately. His buff was very good for him
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Same thing happened to me with x23 a week or so ago. It’s just random. Being percent based you will have times where bleed seems to rarely work and others it seems like every hit. I use Venom all the time. Just random is all.
  • Options
    Ahh right okai guys cheers for helping fellas :)
  • Options
    Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    Other things to note is it is based on critical hits so any champs with high crit resistance or if coming up against dull node etc this will have an affect on it triggering. I also believe he gets an additional chance to trigger bleeds against hero champions
  • Options
    Ah okai mate cheers for that fella