**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Courage. Is it worth it?

Courage. Is it worth it? Well, that should be a no brainer, but there’s talk that it doesn’t work. I can put those points elsewhere if so. Does anyone have any proof? I want to rearrange my masteries a bit if so?

Comments

• ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    How often do you plan on being below 50%? It’s good if you are reviving and clearing content. It can change the fight back in your favor by catching up on dmg. I use 1 point only. Better masteries out there.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    If you use OG Hulk it is
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Does it actually work though? Cause if not I will drop to one point in it and maybe three In assassin. Might go with only two. Then put them somewhere else.

Might max inequity cause I’m not done with the collector so I don’t want to put extra debuts on with resonate.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I've had it forever. It's a great mastery.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Chadpool1 said:

Does it actually work though? Cause if not I will drop to one point in it and maybe three In assassin. Might go with only two. Then put them somewhere else.

Might max inequity cause I’m not done with the collector so I don’t want to put extra debuts on with resonate.

If it didn't work why would you keep 1 point in it?
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    edited May 2019
    From what I read in past it only triggers in the fight if you drop below 50%. If you start the fight below 50% some have previously said it does not trigger. I have been assuming this is accurate and dropped it -> saw it having more value on AWD than while I am playing and didn’t have space for it if didn’t help me when starting 20%/40% post a revive

Can’t recall if someone had some videos. Easy to test during a free mastery respec week or during you next respect. Just wait to put point in and fight some WS LOL

If someone can dig up any videos confirming this it would be nice.
    edited May 2019

From what I read in past it only triggers in the fight if you drop below 50%. If you start the fight below 50% some have previously said it does not trigger. I have been assuming this is accurate and dropped it -> saw it having more value on AWD than while I am playing and didn’t have space for it if didn’t help me when starting 20%/40% post a revive

Can’t recall if someone had some videos. Easy to test during a free mastery respec week or during you next respect. Just wait to put point in and fight some WS LOL

If someone can dig up any videos confirming this it would be nice.

Not true. I tested it. Anytime a champ is below 50% it is in effect.

Edit: I used to have videos, but I think I deleted them.

@CoatHang3r can confirm
    In short, Courage is an awesome mastery and well worth it. It is working as described.

I.E. - regardless of the situation, if your champ is below 50%, Courage is active.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    There was proof of it not working on DOT effects by DDD (search on YT if you want). Haven’t heard anything about it being fixed.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Thanks for video. Looks like courage is coming back to my mastery set next respec.
    edited May 2019
    @Cliffordcan is correct.

@TacoScotty I just made This video to explain:

https://youtu.be/7kDBzT6ASwE