**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should i have a 4* by now?

Well I have played for a little over a year now and don't have a 4*. Should I have a four star or not. If not please state why thanks.

Comments

• Options
    lies
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    If you don't have a 4* after playing a year, I can only assume your in a week alliance, or not in one at all, and you must not play much. The shards alone from playing in a just OK alliance should have bought you at least 3 4*s in a years time.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    If you can reach the rank rewards of the basic 4* champ arena, in 14 weeks, you should have 1 4* crystal.

You did not play the Rocket's Scrapyard or Rocket's Workshop quests few months back?

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Um if you've been playing for over a year you would have been able to form multiple 4 stars just from login calenders and at the end of this month a 5 star just from login calenders
  • Options
    state your game name, lvl and hero rating bc i have been playing for a year and not even consistently and i already have 12 4* and i get a 4 star hero crystal every other week through constant grinding in the arena and event quest
  • Options
    4fun4fun Posts: 58
    It might be because I have so many 3* like overwhelming amouts
  • Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    it took me 3 weeks to get my 1st 4* and i thought that was a long time. you obviously don't play very much.
  • Options
    4fun4fun Posts: 58
    I play about 1 hour everyday
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    4fun wrote: »
    I play about 1 hour everyday

U mean 5 mins
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Ive been playing for about 5 months and have 35 4*s and 1 5*. You either gotta work hard and grind, or put some cash up for featured crystals from time to time.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's rare, but it can happen. It all depends how much you play, if you're in an Ally, what Rewards they get, etc. It just takes effort and patience. Keep at it. They will come.
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Impossible to have been playing an hour a day for a year and have no 4* simply because of the log in calender
  • Options
    Tr3boxTr3box Posts: 1
    I have also been playing for 3months now (average of 3hrs a day) and I have only one 4* few 3* and several awakened 2* champs.
    I get 2* champions like 99.9% of the time (some of which I angrily sold) anytime I open my crystals.
    Is there a way of bettering my chances at 4* and 5* champions
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Join an alliance which competes at Tier 13 (minimum) in AW. Rewards are 4* shards.

Also grind Arenas if your roster allows it.
    It is more certain this way compared to opening PHCs to get 4*.

Improve your level and obtain masteries points to strengthen your champs.

Play the quests to get Isos and Gold to level up, else you have 4* but can't really benefit from having them.

• Options
    Ive been playing for about 5 months and have 35 4*s and 1 5*. You either gotta work hard and grind, or put some cash up for featured crystals from time to time.

I have been playing more than 1 year but I have only 21 4*, your progression is much much faster than mine.

• Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I dont believe this post. I have been playing for 2 years amd have like 70 4 stars and 18 5 stars. When i was 1 year in the game i had 45 4 stars.
  • Options
    You meant you find it absurd that people playing a long time has little 4*?

• Options
    Yes i do
  • Options
    Just by doing heroic and master you get one every month.
  • Options
    Every body attends school at the same age. Some are top scorers. Some are dropouts.

• Options
    winterthur wrote: »

I have been playing more than 1 year but I have only 21 4*, your progression is much much faster than mine.
    My rating is also 130k or more and i have been promoted to leader by one who stepped down. Ihave over 120 champs.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Just by doing heroic and master you get one every month.

If someone has 0 4*'s, how do you expect them to complete Master every month?
  • Options
    Correction : 172 champs and justshort of138k
  • Options
    That's great. Hope you have much success leading the alliance.
  • Options
    Its mostly noobs, so im not really going anywhere except whay i get outside the alliance.
  • Options
    They cant even handle map 3 i tried once. and we always lose in aw it seems
  • Options
    Mine too. We tried Map 3 last week for 3 days. It was a big disaster. So we went back to Map 2.
  • Options
    It does takes time to build an alliance. I have seen many changes in mine. The Leader sets open entry so we do get new players too which creates big imbalance in strength.

New players encouraged to join only AQ.
  • Options
    I got a war with 11hrs left for placement and im the obly one whose shown up so far. Time for yet another loss!