**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Many issues left unaddressed in tomorrow's update.

-Backdraft intercept
-Specials being launched mid combo/while hitting block
-OR issues
-SS issues
-AI dexing out of combos/while hitting block
-AI recovery speed/defensive play

I know there are others, but the above are issues that all have separate threads with multiple complaints, some with video evidence. The AI issues have absolutely taken all the fun out of the game for me.

I have played for almost 4 years and have weathered many storms. The AI issues that have popped up over the last few months not being fixed; and to be frank, hardly acknowledged, is extremely disappointing. As a paying customer, I think you need to know that your inattention to these matters may result in losing me as a customer period.

Can you give me some hope that the above issues have been recognized and are being worked on? Or if they are now the new normal? Straight answers to these two questions will help me, and I suspect many others, make an informed decision as to our continued use of your product. Thanks.

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please refer to the status of any individual in the thread dedicated to that issue as that is what will be updated.
This discussion has been closed.