**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up advice please!

YmanYman Posts: 5
Looking to complete LoL. I have a r4 sparky (5* trinity complete) unawakened and a r3 aegon. 1 unawakening gem and enough resources to r5 sparky butnnot enough to r4 aegon. Who do I spend my resources on? Thanks everyone!

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sparky any day boi. Not to disrespect Ægon, he's a beast, but he only reaches his full potential with a high sig. But Sparky is my favorite champ in the game and he would definitely help more at R5 than having someone else at R4 and the Trinity is amazing.
  • Options
    Should I use my generic awakening on him or hold it in hopes of something better? No other 5* warrant a gem right now on my roster
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Yman said:

Should I use my generic awakening on him or hold it in hopes of something better? No other 5* warrant a gem right now on my roster

I'd say use the gem on Ægon and try to get that sig up, but definitely use the resources right now for Sparky, especially since you're trying to get through LOL. They're both great without being awakened (more so Sparky) imo, but Ægon benefits a lot more from it.
  • Options
    But you're higher level and have more experience than me tbh. I'm only just about to complete Act 4, but that's my opinion on the matter.
  • Options
    Thanks buddy!