**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Adding 5* basics dilutes 5* sig levels

One of the repercussions of adding (over time) every champ to 5* crystals is that it will very quickly make it extremely difficult to ever awaken a 5* champ, never mind get their sig level up to any reasonable level.

Even with (relatively) few champs available as basics, I've still seen too-level players with 10-15 5* champs but none, one, or two duped. While this is frustrating for them, at least they had confidence that, in the long run, they would dupe at least some of those champs, and repeatedly. With the news that *all* champs will now be migrated to the basics, the odds of ever duping 5* champs has dropped dramatically. Many newer players will likely never dupe any of their 5* through crystals. And the chances of ever achieving max sig on a 5* -- given the difficulty of duping and the scarcity of 5* awakening gems and sig stones -- are more or less zero (at least without spending thousands).

With that in mind, perhaps it is time for an adjustment (not that I expect any of this to be implemented --ha!! -- but reallybsomething needs to be done). One or more of these would make the coming changes much more palatable and improve the game experience:

1) Lower the shard cost of 5* basic crystals. More crystals = more chances to dupe.

2) bring 5* sig levels in line with 2/3/4* champs, i.e. lower max level from 200 to 99. This means sig abilities will progress more quickly which, given players will have few if any duped, only seems fair; or

3) make 5* awakening gems and Aug stones more readily available, either using units or as prizes for all event quests.

Comments

• SpiderGwenSpiderGwen Posts: 32
    I think they should lower the cost to 7500 and keep the featured the same while giving more opportunity to get shards.
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    Yep was thinking this myself. I really don't see point in playing for 4* in arena moving forward either.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Why should it not be difficult?
  • Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    So 4*s re obsolete good to know. Any chance of a t2a arena? I don't see a reduction in cost of 5* crystals, but a t2a arena would make sense at this point.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    4* arena is basically dead now, scores will plummet. They are 3*s now.
  • CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    Still need 4* to get more 5* shards in arena rewards
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Agreed
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    There should be more ways to get five star sig stones. They should start to get added to the hourly/daily/3-day events in some capacity.

I also think that they should also add a fragment or shard like system for awakening gems. I'm sure a lot of us have no ability to use 2 or 3 star awakening gems anymore. If we could sell these for shards towards 4 star awakening gems, and subsequently 5 and 6 star awakening gems, it would go a long way towards building up rosters.
This discussion has been closed.