**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Kabam introduce Epic gold realm?

DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Should Kabam introduce an Epic mode of gold realm?

Comments

• Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Why, you looking for 4 energy per move?
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Yes they should have it .. but yes, they should fix the energy cost of existing ones first ... *sigh*
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    I think that there is not enough gold in the game in proportion to average champion requirements for example to complete uncollected mode you would commonly need one 5 star rank 4 which would take 400k plus gold to rank up despite from the champion levels.
    (forgot to add the coma)
    Also I have reason to believe that Kabam has taken into consideration gold problems as they have added more gold or gold base items throughout the contests rewards or milestone which displays we have a silent gold problem
    The rewards for the gold realm have remained consistent for quite some time but the costs for rank ups have only been increasing so I urge that we need some extra gold which can be obtained through gold realm to satisfy the exponential costs of champion upgrades
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

The rewards for the gold realm have remained consistent for quite some time but the costs for rank ups have only been increasing so I urge that we need some extra gold which can be obtained through gold realm to satisfy the exponential costs of champion upgrades

Or do some more arena.
    Oops the title needs to be master
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    They should update a lot of rewards and a lot of old crystals. of course they should also update gold realm. but this quest comes so rarely that it doesnt even bother me.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I feel like instead of Halls of Gold there should have been the Gold Realm from a few months ago, if I remember correctly those had better payouts