**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did anyone get Goldpool?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
So has anyone pulled a goldpool yet from the pool’s gold crystals? I opened over 100 and never got him so I got gold fooled and golden Kabamed with chunks of goolpool in the avatar of golden rocks. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Why did I go for the crystals I don’t know... but I am happy I got quite an amount of gold from those crystals! :)

Comments

• DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115 β˜…
    Someone in my ally pulled him today, not sure how many crystals he bought though as I’m waiting for him to answer
  • silver_dragonsilver_dragon Posts: 15 β˜…
    I pulled him last year when he was first available. In fact he was my first 5*. I must have opened about 70 or 80 of those crystals before I got him.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2019
    Watched in person as an ally mate pulled one from 10 crystals last night.

Dr. Zola
  • StrayPoolStrayPool Posts: 98 β˜…
    Got mine out of 10 crystals from the first appearance; now I'm hunting the elusive dupe. Took 40 shots this time, didn't get him. Time to stockpile for his next appearance.
  • LoctiteSuperGlueLoctiteSuperGlue Posts: 120 β˜…
    edited May 2019

Around 15 crystals
  • DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115 β˜…
    He bought 40 crystals
  • GdhgvbGdhgvb Posts: 7 β˜…
    I bought 10 just for the gold cuz I'm low and there he wasπŸ˜‚ Ridiculous
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2019
    As a reminder, Goldpool is 1 in 1000 to be pulled from that crystal. For 1k pulls, that is 20k units.

You may get lucky and pull him early, but that is the expected rate. Yesterday, someone posted they pulled him twice in 240 crystals. This is not likely to happen for you.
  • Midnite93 said:

So has anyone pulled a goldpool yet from the pool’s gold crystals? I opened over 100 and never got him so I got gold fooled and golden Kabamed with chunks of goolpool in the avatar of golden rocks. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Why did I go for the crystals I don’t know... but I am happy I got quite an amount of gold from those crystals! :)

i did! And got him in one shot 5* naa naa na naa naaaaaaπŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜›
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 β˜…β˜…
    Someone in my ally dropped 2000 units and no 5* Goldpool. A friend that's semi-retired bought two crystals and got him. RNG at it's best.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No but I am not really trying to that hard that is.
  • Soreal12Soreal12 Posts: 23 β˜…
    I haven’t he’s incredibly elusive
  • C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63 β˜…
    I wanted him last year because he seemed really good. Got him, r4ed him. All the regrets πŸ˜…
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They are trying to drain your units before July 4th deals. Most people know this, yes? Expect a couple enticing deals in the next couple weeks.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

They are trying to drain your units before July 4th deals. Most people know this, yes? Expect a couple enticing deals in the next couple weeks.

No, that's not what is happening. People requested he come back. They obliged.
  • MagnumOpusMagnumOpus Posts: 4 β˜…
    I wish i had goldpool...
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

He will come back every year regardless of what people request. This happens every year. I guarantee we will see at least two extremely enticing deals prior to July 4.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    yea out of 5 crystals :)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nah bought a few and got some gold
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Noooobssssss not worth. Proof?
    Here :D 200 units 1 cavalier crystal

• ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 β˜…β˜…
    Look at all of you having units to spend
  • Goldcup7Goldcup7 Posts: 41 β˜…
    I've spent a lot of units in the past trying to get him. A lot. He would go well with my game name. But I've recently become Cavalier, so Cavalier Crystals seem like a better way to chance my units.
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141 β˜…
    Got him when he first came out :D

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I request kabam give me 10,000 units πŸ˜‚
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got him in the arena last year.