**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Going solo? Check-in here first!

Are you thinking of going solo or looking for an alliance with no AQ and AW commitment? Want to finish story contents without alliance holding you back? This alliance is perfect for you then. After playing for 3 years, I have decided to leave the demanding AQ/AW alliances and go back to enjoying the game. Here at [CH LL] Hotel Artemis Poolside Cabana, you can relax and do your own things... story questing, monthly questing, Variants, arena, dungeon, etc. while collecting some alliance event milestones along the way as an alliance. If I can get the alliance full, everyone would benefit from better alliance event milestones. FYI, this is not a long term parking alliance, I do expect some activities so no one are leeching.

There will be:
No donations
No minimums
No babysitting
No third party communication needed

I will run map 2 just to collect some glory points and AQ milestones. Joining AQ is not mandatory but if you do join, please don't leave the BG hanging. Help clear some nodes. You will need a decent attack team though because the starting prestige is 7200.

You can reach me at:
in-game: zuffy
Line: zuffy316

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,127 ★★★★★
    bump

Still looking for more players to help fill up the alliance.
    Bump

Still looking for more players
  • Luke_422Luke_422 Posts: 1
    Send me a friend requests. I would like to join. Luke~414
    @Luke_422 Sorry, but you're better off looking for an alliance that matches your current game level and roster for progression. Level 30/29K rating is too low.
  • Azq12Azq12 Posts: 24
    Still looking? In game id: itsburnsbaby
    @Azq12 yes, still looking. I sent you an invite.

Still looking for 13 more.
    edited June 2019
    Stilling looking to fill up alliance. We have 9 spots open.
    We still have spots open.

AQ is optional. We average 24mil from map 2. That is 2k glory from the rank and milestone.
    Still have 6 spots open

Scored 28mil last AQ as the alliance filled a few spots.
  • Looking? In game: RedD8Taco
    @RedDarlean_76 I sent you an invite
  • RB65RB65 Posts: 28
    Never been in an alliance yet want to progress further. I’m usually grinding arenas and EQ. At 5.1.6 in my journey to UC. Send an invite if you think I’m a fit.
    @RB65 invite sent
  • RB65RB65 Posts: 28
    @RB65 invite sent

Looks as if the alliance is full
    I have 1 spot available

We are doing 30mil in AQ each week just from map 2.
    I have 1 spot available.

Changed AQ format to 32222. That get us in the 37-38mil range and rank in the mid 5000's. We finished in silver 2 running 1 BG only. We lost 1 war due to diversity. LOL
    I have 1 spot available.
  • keitkeit Posts: 1
    Hey, if you're still looking, in-game: Keit235
    Looking for 1 more player. We have a bunch of veteran players that are just chilling and enjoying the game.
    I have 2 spots open.

Still running 322 in AQ and ranking in the mid 5000’s. Silver 1 in season 11 running 1BG.

Looking for players that can place at least 4* 5/50 or higher in AW if they decide to join. Can handle tier 7-8 war.
    Another spot open up again.

Contact me via Line: zuffy316 or ingame: zuffy
    Season 12 is over. I have one spot open

We finished in Gold 3 running only 1BG.

AQ remains at 322. Looking for players that can place at least 4* 5/50 or higher in AW if participate. Can handle tier 5-6 war.
    I have one spot open.

Looking for someone that will be somewhat active.
  • Add me ign is JacketShirtMan
    Sorry, spot is filled this morning.