**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up priority?

So I started 14 days ago, I’ve got (all 4*s) Medusa r4, ghost rider r3, crossbones r2, sabertooth r1, hulk buster r1 and magneto r1, also I have a mutant awakening gem, any worth it?

Rank up priority? 37 votes

Medusa
64%
FrostyStar_Lord_bm3eppsraffsterSixshot1TaZ_4178KerneasNikhil619binrakClydaniaNoob2435Denzel116MeebletonRehan010_EtjamaFred_JoeityBad_Wall14PIZZATIMEYcatsFreeToPlay_21 24 votes
Magneto
0%
Sabertooth
5%
LoctiteSuperGlueThiccoMode 2 votes
Crossbones
0%
Hulk buster
8%
Savio444FhfjghhggggjfhfjgBogia 3 votes
Ghost rider
21%
abiew78Hammerbro_64LordRaymond3The_red_EclipseX_Factor_AgentvertiGoBabyMiikeWade420wilson69 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Medusa
    Even unawakened, she's a beast. Get her awakened and she doubles as a defender. With so few champions immune to armor break, she's a great option.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Medusa
    If Medusa is unawakened and Ghost Rider is awakened, I'd go with him. Otherwise go with Medusa, she will do wonders in Variant #1
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ghost rider
    Why are you talking about VARIANT??? the guy started two weeks ago. Since you already have a medusa at r4, its best to have a balanced roster as opposed to one champ that's ridiculously overlevelled compared to the rest of your roster. go for Ghost Rider or Sabretooth (especially if you have a 3* killmonger)

save the gem for now
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Medusa
    Don't use the Mutant Awakening gem, but get Medusa awakened asap.