**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cable Heavy - Reach and Bleeding

The reach of his heavy attack is way too big!! You need to bring him down to match the rest of the champions. Especially considering your efforts you started with the overpowered champions. Be a little fair here.

Also I can't understand the logic of removing the 100% chance of trigger of degeneration with his heavy once caused to bleed when under Double Edge mastery. Since when bleed is not bleed? Why don't you use the same logic and make bleed immune champs bleed with double edge???? Either remove this passive ability from his abilities or figure something else out. If it concerns players with double edge mastery fighting alliance wars, they have the choice to remove the mastery before entering or take the risk of running into cable with the mastery on.

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    The reach is fine you can evade it like any other champions' heavy attack its like complaining venom has too much reach he's a big character so he's going to have more reach cable's heavy is long tentacles so it has a little more reach. His degen interacting with double edge was a bug so it was removed same with nightcrawlers instant bleed interacting with deep wounds. These bugs made these champions have unfair advantages since their abilities weren't meant to scale and interact with these masteries
  • IdontinksoIdontinkso Posts: 156
    No nerf. Buff his regen if anything a bit.

Heavy very avoidable ...he telegraphs it when reaching back for it.

We need different advantages for each character and his heavy and degeneration is pretty much most of his entire game, he doesn't get any bleeds or his other abilities hardly come up in short fights. Even his poison defense makes you get half killed before it kicks in and works in maybe one or two guys, poison nodes still kill you with no reduction even.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    NO!

Cable has a tell like most champs and it's very avoidable

Nerfing his ability to LAND Degen which is his whole niche of having a large amount of non-immune damage over a long period and landing some Incinerate with Concusion while you Heal up
  • Please don't request nerfs for Champs that actually need buffs.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    Please don't request nerfs for Champs that actually need buffs.

How does he need buffed?
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Poor damage output, especially compared to other mutants, for one.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    YoMoves wrote: »

Can't say I agree with that. I do well with him.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★

If you start the fight by activating his heavy degen and get good power gain luck firing off more sp2s make up for his lack of base damage
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    I have him at 4/55 duped. He is pretty lack luster.
    Combine the Degen and Incinerate he can apply a LOT of damage over a fight

He's not god tier but power gain and regen keep him around
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Just stop already get good instead of complaining about a champions heavy attack next you are gonna say the green goblins entrance and victory pose is too intimidating.
  • TomieCzechTomieCzech Posts: 79
    yeah, I just threw it out here to hear your feedback. It's annoying sometimes to fight him on war nodes, his AI always works better than when you play him. The same goes for Mordo. He never evades heavy attacks while blocking when you play him, but then you fight him AI and he evades 99% of your heavy attacks.

My main dissatisfaction is with how they removed the bleed / double edge mastery aspect of his abilities. Since when bleed is not a bleed? I don't see any comments on this here! That was nerfed, then go all the way in with the nerfing and make him completely useless as most of the other champs they nerfed. I'm just requesting them to be consistent with the nerfing. :D
  • TomieCzechTomieCzech Posts: 79
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    NO!

Nerfing his ability to LAND Degen which is his whole niche of having a large amount of non-immune damage over a long period and landing some Incinerate with Concusion while you Heal up

I guess sometimes when I already have a distance from him he gets me, where others don't.
    TomieCzech wrote: »
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    NO!

I guess sometimes when I already have a distance from him he gets me, where others don't.

And YJ L1 Enhanced is a pain to avoid

Distance and timing… if you don't have distance maybe try practicing timing to avoid his heavy

TBH it's not THAT deadly unless you have 0% power and Willpower can easily make it almost beneficial if you have more than a bar
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Just stop already get good instead of complaining about a champions heavy attack next you are gonna say the green goblins entrance and victory pose is too intimidating.
    But it is too intimidating, I gotta wear my brown pants every time I fight him.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    No, Cable can tag u on a single hop back skth certain champs. Voodoo, ur dead.
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Cable does at times do a super charged heavy attack doesn't matter where you are on the screen it's gonna get your ass but so do other ai opponents also I'd say 1 in 30 heavy attack will be abnormal and you can't do a god dam thing about it. Certain champs evade is also shorter and you don't have time to double evade cable heavy it's to long.
  • CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    edited August 2017
    I have him at 4/55 duped. He is pretty lack luster.

I also have him at R4/55. He is nothing special. His crit rating is about the lowest in the game. If they buffed his damage up he would be a great champ. However, he is basically unusable for end game content because it takes so long to do enough damage.
  • CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    edited August 2017

Can't say I agree with that. I do well with him.

Just because you do well with him doesn't mean his damage output isn't low. It doesn't matter if you agree. It's an objective component of the game. SMH...

*cue every champ has a use and a purpose and Kabam never makes mistake spam
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    "... Kabam never makes mistake..."
    Well they Don't.
    Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahal........................
    GQuantao wrote: »
    "... Kabam never makes mistake..."
    Well they Don't.
    Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahal........................

Best joke EVAH