**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 2 Chapter 2.2 dimensional dominion bug

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
The global node dimensional dominion gives you temporarely unstoppable and indestructable if you land a heavy attack but it just doesn't do that. I rarely get the two buffs most of the time I only get the unstoppable or only the indestructible.

Further it says there is a 10s cool down on it but even after my buff expires I only get to see the cooldown timer when throwing another heavy or it appears randomly when I'm attacking the defender.

Did anyone else have the same issues?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

The global node dimensional dominion gives you temporarely unstoppable and indestructable if you land a heavy attack but it just doesn't do that. I rarely get the two buffs most of the time I only get the unstoppable or only the indestructible.

Further it says there is a 10s cool down on it but even after my buff expires I only get to see the cooldown timer when throwing another heavy or it appears randomly when I'm attacking the defender.

and you were using Thanos or Dormamu/
  • Options
    Lormif said:

and you were using Thanos or Dormamu/
    Using a 4/40 sig60 something dorm yes.
  • Options

I just did that mission yesterday with dormammu and everything worked out fine.

Hmm I'm trying to solve it on my own and have some suspisions. Do you have the Pacify mastery?
  • Options
    ChrzaChrza Posts: 1
    I am having the same exact issue. An alliance mate’s cooldown starts before his buffs end and he can stack them. More than half the time I get either neither effect or only one of them... @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    Im having this same issue... please help
  • Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    There are enemies on that level with buffet. Depending on which path you’re on that will affect whether or not those buffs activate. May well be the issue.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I brought this issue up April last year.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/135300/variant-2-2-dormomu-not-gaining-indestructible#latest

Last i check they said they were looking into it. Prolly never gonna be fixed at this point