Explore Stable and Unstable Atlantean Rifts for Great Rewards!

145791014

Comments

  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 245
    I still don’t understand why unstable tier 3 giving me 1x +5 4* sig stone still no answer?
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    The tier 1 rift is giving T1 class iso instead of T4.

    Not a huge deal, just another bug or more misinformation.
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 29
    Got a t1 class iso for the normal rift. Didn't think that was a possible reward.
  • So, no coral crystals? @Kabam Miike
  • So, no coral crystals? @Kabam Miike

    Never mind. I found the part f the crystals
  • GermycoolGermycool Posts: 25
    edited June 11
    Take the risk everyone! Choose Unstable!!!
  • PotatopugPotatopug Posts: 2
    edited June 11
    PLEASE STOP making rng based rewards i grinded for almost a week and spent 300+ units to get an stable epic rift and managed to get 1/18 of a t5 basic and the fact that it was stable and i still got horrible rewards is unbelievable PLEASE CHANGE THIS
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,291 ★★★★
    Potatopug said:

    PLEASE STOP making rng based rewards i grinded for almost a week and spent 300+ units to get an stable epic rift and managed to get 1/18 of a t5 basic and the fact that it was stable and i still got horrible rewards is unbelievable PLEASE CHANGE THIS

    1/8 a t5b?

    You can go slap yourself right now. 😊
  • CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 15
    MCOC Team said:

    Summoners!

    If you are having trouble completing higher Tier Rifts, Atlantean Crystals will be arriving in the Contest starting on June 19th, and running until July 10th. For the same cost of Atlantean Coral as entering an Atlantean Rift, you can choose to open an Atlantean Crystal to get guaranteed rewards.

    The rewards in both the Unstable and Stable Rifts will always be greater than if you open these Crystals, so only open one if you don’t think you can complete that difficulty!

    How Much Coral does it cost to Open a Rift?

    Opening a Rift Costs 10,000x Atlantean Coral of that Tier. Completing a Rift in Tiers 1-3 will reward you with 5,000x Coral for the next Tier Up. So, completing a Tier 1 Rift will give you your reward, and 5,000x Tier 2 Atlantean Coral.

    For those who have reached the level of Uncollected (by completing Act 5 Chapter 2 and Level 40+) or higher, 10,000x of the first three Tiers of Atlantean Coral can be directly exchanged for 5,000x Atlantean Coral of the next Tier through the Featured Tab in the Store. If you choose to do this direct exchange, keep in mind that you will ONLY receive the Atlantean Coral. This is intended for late-game players who want to save time and Energy at the expense of not receiving rewards for the lower Tier Rifts.


    For the Atlantean Crystals coming out on the 19th, will they contain ONLY a lesser reward? Just want to confirm if they will also come with 5k Coral of the tier above. Thanks!
  • PotatopugPotatopug Posts: 2
    xNig said:

    Potatopug said:

    PLEASE STOP making rng based rewards i grinded for almost a week and spent 300+ units to get an stable epic rift and managed to get 1/18 of a t5 basic and the fact that it was stable and i still got horrible rewards is unbelievable PLEASE CHANGE THIS

    1/8 a t5b?

    You can go slap yourself right now. 😊
    2000/36000 is 1/18 not 1/8 wdym
  • xNigxNig Posts: 3,291 ★★★★
    Potatopug said:

    xNig said:

    Potatopug said:

    PLEASE STOP making rng based rewards i grinded for almost a week and spent 300+ units to get an stable epic rift and managed to get 1/18 of a t5 basic and the fact that it was stable and i still got horrible rewards is unbelievable PLEASE CHANGE THIS

    1/8 a t5b?

    You can go slap yourself right now. 😊
    2000/36000 is 1/18 not 1/8 wdym
    My bad. Saw 1/8 instead of 1/18. Regardless, more T5B is always good. What were you hoping for?
  • The_UnknownThe_Unknown Posts: 930 ★★★
    The T3 Unstable 4* Sig Stones are bugged, they should give 4x +5 sig stones, but ine give one.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 1,985 Guardian
    @Kabam Miike Is there a reason the master stable and unstable rifts cost different amounts of energy while the normal stable and unstable rifts cost the same amount of energy?
  • kgiluewhbdkewfkgiluewhbdkewf Posts: 1
    Kobster84 said:

    Stable master looks pretty good but unstable looks meh

    But there is nothing good in stable master. There's some really bad stuff in unstable, but at least there's some good stuff too.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 235
    Finally got something worthy in unstable. 2k 6* shards
  • EdoardoVVVEdoardoVVV Posts: 3

    Brazenhut said:

    Opened the unstable tier 2 rift to test this and ended up with invisible woman as the boss. Will wait till this is fixed to run the higher rifts

    That's not a bug.
    Encountered the same. How come this is not a bug when it's clearly visible who will be the boss before entering a quest?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 243
    Werewrym said:

    @Kabam Miike Is there a reason the master stable and unstable rifts cost different amounts of energy while the normal stable and unstable rifts cost the same amount of energy?

    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious I am having the same issue; the stable master rift says it costs 5 energy per move while the unstable rift is 4 energy per move. The heroic rift (both types) were only 3 per move so there doesn't seem to be any reason the stable master rift should jump 2 energy. I would like to run this rift but don't want to waste energy so can someone please address this issue.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 7,643 Guardian

    Kobster84 said:

    Stable master looks pretty good but unstable looks meh

    But there is nothing good in stable master. There's some really bad stuff in unstable, but at least there's some good stuff too.
    If you are at a progress level where a 4* awakening gem is worth something, Unstable Master has that. But if you are in a place where that awakening gem is essentially worthless, then on average you'll get more T4B from the stable (master/tier 3) rift, more T4CC, and more 4* shards. You should average the same amount of 4* sig stones and 5* shards either way.

    So the choice is more T4B, T4CC, and 4* shards but no 4* awakening gem, or less T4B, T4CC, and 4* shards but with a chance for 4* awakening gem. For myself personally, the tier 3 rift is the only rift I'm going stable. I'm going unstable for tier 1, 2, and 4. But the tier 3 rift goes the other way for me, because the 4* awakening gem is something that not only do I not need, I have multiples of in almost every class.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 243
    Has anyone run the stable master rift recently that can recall if it cost the posted 5 energy per move or if it was in fact 4 energy as it should have scaled?
  • VerzzVerzz Posts: 399 ★★
    Crine60 said:

    Has anyone run the stable master rift recently that can recall if it cost the posted 5 energy per move or if it was in fact 4 energy as it should have scaled?

    It cost me 5 per step when I ran it, they said they are fixing it in the bugs section but don’t know if it is fixed yet
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 52
    @Kabam Miike just today I went to eat lunch having only a few minutes left to finish the rift and failed to complete the teir 2 rift can I please get 5,000 teir 3 rift shards even tho I'm not uncollected so I can't trade one for another or can you please make the rifts last 2 hours instead of 1 hour
  • Spiderman_9Spiderman_9 Posts: 4
    Can you give Stark spiderman away for free again. I had him and my friend deleted the game and I forgot to sign up. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Spiderman_9Spiderman_9 Posts: 4
    I signed up because I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVE this game. I even have cards from daved busters
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 60


    My rewards from an Epic Unstable Rift. This is why RNG based rewards are terrible. Oh, you 100% cleared the Uncollected event? Here are 10 shards that will give you a 2* champ once you get 2000 of them, a crystal that will give 75 generic ISO, and 5 sig levels for a 5* cosmic. Seize this opportunity for great power!

    Honestly - this being a 20% chance of a reward for end game players is just a terrible idea.
  • Manoa503Manoa503 Posts: 2
    I just completed unstable rift epic I was expecting to have a reward just like in the others maps but I get the 250 6* shards is not bad but still we should have any additional rewards thanks
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 163

    Starting to think you’ve got something against me here Kabam. Not only am I getting a load of meme champs lately but even my rift rewards suck😂
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★



    Was out of energy and seriously considered just quitting quest. Rifts and me...we’ve never clicked.

    Dr. Zola
  • get2dachoppa78get2dachoppa78 Posts: 128
    edited June 14
    I got lucky, 2k 6* shards twice. I've never been lucky on these. I really wanted an ag... but both times they were gems I already had and cant use. Never thought I'd be glad to say I didnt get the ag.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 255 ★★
    How many of these are we going to be able to run? I heard 10 somewhere but don’t see how that’s possible with the current calendar and coral available through EQ
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 1,985 Guardian
    DrZola said:




    Was out of energy and seriously considered just quitting quest. Rifts and me...we’ve never clicked.

    Dr. Zola

    I almost did the same thing... It's times like these when I feel there's such a thing as too much rng in a game.
Sign In or Register to comment.